Unit 97 cow/calf

It really depends on what style of hunting you like. The Wilderness area is fun in September or hunting the edge of it, very nice beautiful fall country in one of the the most scenic part of Wyoming. If you hunt late I’d come the last 2 weeks of November and try one of HMAs which always has good cow elk numbers. Good luck.

Great I will look into the HMAs. Any one in particular? Looking at the end of November, thanksgiving break for a time frame.

Looks like both the HMAs close November 21. Plenty of country to explore though.
I was seeing conflicted closure dates on the whma’s in unit 97. Some pages showed Nov,21, while others show Dec 1. I called FG, they said it was Dec 1. So we may start there then work our way up in Elevation till we hopefully locate them.

Has there been much snow around Pindale yet?
It’s been dry all across Western Wyoming except Jackson. This is the Boulder forecast and a few webcam pics. Hopefully the end of the month we get a good storm.
57ABA457-D541-4670-B847-632B30E58EF2.jpeg
9FD34078-FC2F-46C4-9673-0D75D137EEDB.jpeg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom