unlimited Elk tags?

"We saw the 335,000 in line on our site and our accounting office did too"

I guess we should kill off our elk herd. Can you imagine 60k dudes in the Uintas? Aint enough roads for that many atvs and sxs

As much as I hate to say it this state is screwed. Why why why do you go unlimited just for "opportunity"? At what point does opportunity eclipse no elk to harvest but we will sell you a tag to take your gun for a hike in the woods?

They are adding an additional Deer hunt before the regular deer hunt. Everyone complains that there are no deer so let's hunt them some more?
I'm not too sure about this, I am sure it will raise some hackles on this site.
Unlimited Elk and two deer seasons wow they must really need the money............

They are adding an additional Deer hunt before the regular deer hunt. Everyone complains that there are no deer so let's hunt them some more?
I'm not too sure about this, I am sure it will raise some hackles on this site.
Unlimited Elk and two deer seasons wow they must really need the money............

You seen that fleet of new trucks they have to replace every other year. They are expensive.

Well!

let’s see.....idk what the deer and elk numbers are but I am pretty sure the elk are probably less than half of what the deer population is!

But hey! It’s a great proposal for the DWR’s wallet!

everyone that failed to draw a deer tag can now hunt elk no matter what! That means tons more revenue for nice trucks, heated leather seats, coffee and donut funds, driving around on unofficial business.....the list is endless now that they cracked the code for more cashflow!

Don’t worry about the wildlife DWR! You can take your ignorant millennial’s and uneducated graduates and figure out how to spend all that hard earned money with your idiotic ideas!

Keep at it! These great ideas may just get one of you into the whitehouse one day!

DWR is a cancer to wildlife!!!

Sounds like your F&G must have hired some of the Idiots from Idaho's F&G dept !! That is how our F&G does things up here - we do over the counter tags - 2 tags per hunter - hell we hunt em from Aug 1st thru spring of the next year !! late season cow hunts but of course none of those cows were bred during season !!! **** kill em all then the wolves can eat all Beef horse & dog !!!

Sounds like your F&G must have hired some of the Idiots from Idaho's F&G dept !! That is how our F&G does things up here - we do over the counter tags - 2 tags per hunter - hell we hunt em from Aug 1st thru spring of the next year !! late season cow hunts but of course none of those cows were bred during season !!! **** kill em all then the wolves can eat all Beef horse & dog !!!
Cant feel to sorry hearing idaho guys complain about their wildlife management. Come live and hunt in washington for a few years if you want to see terrible game management. Man when i was spring bear hunting over there this year, first time hunting idaho, it blew my mind how many elk and mule deer i was seeing. Here we protect wolves, banned hounds for cats and bears, banned bear baiting, banned body gripping traps so trapping yotes is impossible. Its a mess. I can go out in spring bear season here in northeast washington and spot a half dozen bears in a day, and maybe see an elk or a mule deer a week if im lucky. Took me 3 days to find a bear in unit 1 but i was wading through herds of elk and muleys it seemed like. Ill be heading back that way to unit 1 in a couple days to be one of those damn non resident hunters that you all hate. Got a deer tag, lion tag and 2 wolf tags in my pocket.

I think unlimited any bull tags is a terrible idea!!!
I don't mind the current unlimited archery tags and I wouldn't mind a some increase in the any bull permits.
Something like:
- 15k any weapon tags
- 5k muzzle loader tags
- 5k multi-season tags

That would be 10k more than what we have now and that should be plenty.
Also, no more buying online. Either buy in person or through the draw as a preference point system.

I
I don't mind the current unlimited archery tags and I wouldn't mind a some increase in the any bull permits.
Something like:
- 15k any weapon tags
- 5k muzzle loader tags
- 5k multi-season tags

Also, no more buying online. Either buy in person or through the draw as a preference point system.
I like this idea, did you send it into theRAC?

Something like:
- 15k any weapon tags
- 5k muzzle loader tags
- 5k multi-season tags

10k rifle
10k muzzy
5k multi
That sounds a lot better to me, also as much as I like my scoped muzzy we need to get rid of that rule.

Too late for that they have already made the move but good idea anyway
Not true. You have until Saturday to submit comments.

I HIGHLY urge everyone to submit feedback with arguments against unlimited in addition to suggestions to remedy the proposal. The more feedback they get, the more likely they are to listen to us.

Please please please let your voice be heard!

Not true. You have until Saturday to submit comments.

I HIGHLY urge everyone to submit feedback with arguments against unlimited in addition to suggestions to remedy the proposal. The more feedback they get, the more likely they are to listen to us.

Please please please let your voice be heard!
Just submitted my feedback everyone please submit your concerns

I agree!

Take away the rifle hunt and make it scoped muzzy!

Take away scoped muzzy and make it open sight!
I like hunting with a high powered scope on my muzzy as much as the next guy...BUT, I would love to see it go back the way it was 5 years ago for the muzzy hunts. A red dot or a 1x scope or open sights. As it is now, it's a single shot rifle hunt.

High powered optics on a muzzy are resulting in more harvest as well as more wounded critters...

Please help out and e mail your thought to these rac and board members thanks

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

Please help out and e mail your thought to these rac and board members thanks

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
There’s some class 4 email accounts in there.

On the bright side there will be a lot less elk hunters in my general any bull spot next year........They will all be hunting the former LE areas..

Northern rac happening right now. I don't know where these people get their "degrees" but it's not got to do with reality.

Now that Utah is mulling the unlimited OTC idea, all they have to do next is bring some wolves in. Good thing we pay millions to these agencies to do this critical thinking for us.... I would have never come to that conservation tactic on my own. Increasing hunter numbers and increasing predators = conservation!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom