Upcoming HE class

DanMan

Don Martin's HE class is now open for registration and is filling up. I got seat 1 out of 35 this morning!

Take some snacks and drinks. They really don't stop for lunch so a Coke and some MMS in the truck goes a long way.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------

Ask yourself if you agree with the following statement...

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

In order to attend the class, as stated in the registration material, you must send me a clear legible copy of a hunter ed card since 1985. Send to me at [email protected] or text a copy to me at 928-303-9481.

You must sign the waiver and bring it to class.

Don Martin
Volunteer Chief Instructor
Region 3

We will have snacks, coffee, water, available and lunch available.

Class is full now..

Don Martin
Volunteer Instructor

>In order to attend the class,
>as stated in the registration
>material, you must send me
>a clear legible copy of
>a hunter ed card since
>1985. Send to me at
>[email protected] or text a copy
>to me at 928-303-9481.
>
>You must sign the waiver and
>bring it to class.
>
>Don Martin
>Volunteer Chief Instructor
>Region 3

I text you a copy but never received a text back confirming you received it and I had also asked a couple questions.

https://www.sagemuleys.com

Could Don or someone discuss the content of the class. I study the regulations in several states and know fairly well how the application process works and how tags are distributed. I do the applications for my wife and I so she is unfamiliar with any of that. A fast paced 11 hour class with a test at the end has her a little intimidated. Even though we are in our 50's she took her hunter safety just a few years back so we will be good on the safety end of things. Thanks

I assure you that she would not have any issues passing the test.

Every question will be covered one way or the other.

See you January 4...

Don Martin

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-19 AT 01:20PM (MST)[p]
nobody fails the test...

It's more about "Az specific" regulations than actual "hunter ed". The draw process stuff is an add on Don does to try and educate NR so they don't make stupid mistakes.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-19
>AT 01:20?PM (MST)

>
>
>nobody fails the test...
>
>It's more about "Az specific" regulations
>than actual "hunter ed". The
>draw process stuff is an
>add on Don does to
>try and educate NR so
>they don't make stupid mistakes.
>

Thanks Bob, I'm sure that's the reason for the prerequisite of a previous HE certification in another state. And with decades worth of points on the line, I'm sure the information we will receive will be priceless!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-19 AT 00:29AM (MST)[p]Bob:

In regards to your statement "No one fails the test," well that is NOT true. We have had a couple of folks that didn't pass it!

What you should have said is, "No one SHOULD fail the final test!" That would be completely accurate.

Don Martin
Chief Instructor (volunteer)
Region 3

Well we are really looking forward to the trip. We are going to spend two nights in Kingman then head to work on our property in Wickenburg. I have three friends coming down the next weekend to chase javelina so I am going to hang out and help them spot in unit 21.

I convinced my hunting partner to do this, as we tried hunting out of state more and more, and Arizona was high on our list. We attended this class of Don's a few years ago, and drove down the 800 miles from Idaho. Best thing we ever did, in my opinion.

We took the wives to Las Vegas on a 3-day weekend, and just ran down to Kingman for the day of the class.

God it is great to live in Arizona!...Good luck Guys and Don thanks for helping fellow Hunters.............BULL!

GREAT CLASS,Don and Crew put on.Have a Client coming in from Washington State for the B.P.then 5 days of archery deer & javelina. Bruce & SilverGrand

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom