Upper Sunlight Creek

mightyhunter

Very Active Member
Just a heads up for goat and sheep hunters who may be accessing their units in the Upper Sunlight area. First, there is a significant washout on Sulphur Creek where the outlet from Copper Lake 1 crosses the road. Second, the main road between the bear gate and the turn to Sulphur Creek suffered a major rockslide last week. You can get around it with an ATV or SxS but I would be very careful with a pickup or Jeep. The USFS has been notified but their intentions are unknown at this time. Lots of moisture this year. Just sayin...mh

Thanks mightyhunter. I will let a couple of hunters know about this.

Can you believe I got my truck and horse trailer about 1/4 mile before Lee city... that is one narrow road.

Last edited:
Thanks mightyhunter. I will a couple of hunters know about this.

Can you believe I got my truck and horse trailer about 1/4 mile before Lee city... that is one narrow road.
We use to drive a horse trailer to a spot where G&F used to place their Spring grizzly traps and park there. That road is really tight. The creek crossing before Lee City has been altered substantially and I heard it washed out again.

It is really green this year. Just sayin...mh

Last edited:
The landslides were cleared when I showed up there today. The creek is really muddy. Be careful at the crossings. Just sayin...mh

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom