Urge 2 Hunt Outfitters

brdhuntr

I'm looking at booking an elk hunt with the outfiitter in unit 38 for 2023, and was looking to get any feed back from past clients. Thankyou.

I have had one communication with Serge....he was very communicative and timely. I have never purchase a voucher or tag from him.....or anybody else.

I thought Urge 2 Hunt was a booking agent not an outfitter. So who would you be hunting with?

I hunted Area 38 with an outfitter in 2021. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

I thought Urge 2 Hunt was a booking agent not an outfitter. So who would you be hunting with?

I hunted Area 38 with an outfitter in 2021. Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Sorry, the outfitters name is Wyomings finest, Surge is the booking agent.

No secret, I have posted photos previously. Killed a 6 x 7 first day. I would go back if I could draw a tag. Which isn’t likely.

DSC01352.JPG

There is a recent review of Wyo's Finest on bowsite.
Thankyou fo

T

Thankyou for the reply, i have talked to Kris, and saw pictures of last year's bulls, and feel good about booking with him. I realize the booking agents contracts with a lot of outfitters, and some are better than others. i have 13 - Points, and i'm wanting to get out of the points game, and kill a big bull!

Isn’t this where Sergio is advertising all the 100 percent shot opportunity Elk hunts this year for General? Grizzly Peak Outfitters? Anyone hunt elk with Grizzly Peak out of Evanston?

Buyer beware. Posting this because I just had a conversation with yet another MM member. That makes 4 for this year. Worst elk hunt I have ever been on. From a 1st yr, 1st day ever guiding "guide" to lots of day drinking to hunting almost 100% public ground. When I was told he had 100k.
100% shot opportunities? Maybe cheap tequila
Elk?

Screenshot_20211227-155010_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve talked with serge several times about different tags in colorado and New Mexico and it just threw me off he’s from California selling tags that he knows nothing about

I’ve talked with serge several times about different tags in colorado and New Mexico and it just threw me off he’s from California selling tags that he knows nothing about
He had some CO landowner vouchers for sale one year that had no private access included .

He had some CO landowner vouchers for sale one year that had no private access included .
Yea I've seen ads like that from multiple different places but unfortunately for them the voucher must include access to hunt on the land in which the voucher was awarded to by law

On that note if i was trying to buy a voucher I'd consider it my responsibility to know the area i was trying to buy one for not the selling agent

Bow site gave the outfitter 4 out of 5 stars that i booked my elk hunt with, the one bad review was from an Antelope hunter.

Why use a booking agent who skims off the top? Looks like he exists mostly just to set up WY point averaging groups of strangers. Just do that yourself!

Wow! Multiple red flags. And he advertises here so much. Not a good look.

My take on booking agents is suspect. In my experience, most have not fully vetted the hunts they sell. Bowhunting Safari Consultants is the only one I know of who does. I think you are much better off booking directly through the outfitter and only booking with ones that you have received a personal recommendation from a trusted friend. Too many sheisters.

Anyone have good experiences with hunting Grizzly Peak Outfitters for Elk? This is an outfitter serge has been advertising on here for a while with high success rates on bulls 260-340??

Serge and Rusty at Grizzly Peaks. I found lacking integrity and honesty... Buyer beware on this one.

Serge "may" have a honest outfitter for elk, this is not one from my experience with both of them.

They do provide cheap beer and encourage day drinking which might be a selling point for some I guess?

North Slope raghorns at best.

I have watched treedagain posts here for years.......and.....I have never ever seen a post that I thought was questionable....I would heed his warnings......

Thought I better give my 2 cents because not everyone that books hunts is suspect. As some of you know I book hunts for an outfitter on the Crow and an outfitter in Texas. Not my full time job but I enjoy talking to the hunters and helping my outfitters as I'm personally invested in helping grow their businesses. First, I only book for outfits I've personally hunted and for outfits that I've developed a relationship with. Some have said why bother just book direct. Well it's the same price and it's my name on the line. I get current information on the hunt from the guys i send so the hunters aren't relying on old info. If there's a problem I hear about it most times during the hunt and you can bet I have more leverage in fixing the problem for the clients than any hunter ever will.

Thought I better give my 2 cents because not everyone that books hunts is suspect. As some of you know I book hunts for an outfitter on the Crow and an outfitter in Texas. Not my full time job but I enjoy talking to the hunters and helping my outfitters as I'm personally invested in helping grow their businesses. First, I only book for outfits I've personally hunted and for outfits that I've developed a relationship with. Some have said why bother just book direct. Well it's the same price and it's my name on the line. I get current information on the hunt from the guys i send so the hunters aren't relying on old info. If there's a problem I hear about it most times during the hunt and you can bet I have more leverage in fixing the problem for the clients than any hunter ever will.
It’s not really the same price though. I always try to work with an outfitter direct. The second a booking agent is involved less money makes it from my pocket to theirs. Someone has to pay for that and it’s not the outfitter. I know a few guys that are booking agents and they are all fine and in general provide a good service. Especially in out of country hunts, a good booking agent is critical. That being said if it’s a western big game hunt, it’s not hard to eliminate the middle man and get your info directly. I’ve never ever found a situation where a 3rd party the benefits financially from two people working out a deal is good for either of those two people.

Sometimes the only way for certain outfitters to book hunters is to use booking agents. Word of mouth and repeat hunters will not fill dates.

Then add in smoke and mirrors/lies, point sharing, last minute "deals" with the booking agent.

If it seems to good to be true....it most likely is.
There are some GREAT outfitters in Wyoming for elk, just look elsewhere for your hunt of a lifetime.

Wyoming has been great to me, just need another 100 elk tag, drew last year with 0 points and plan on it again this year. ?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom