US Air Strikes Killed Dozens of Afghan Civilians

RE: US Air Strikes Killed Dozens of Afghan Civilians

It used to be Bush's fault for civilian deaths. Now it's just an unfortunate consequence. Hillary said she was sorry too.

Eel

You can't justify collateral damage when you can't explain what the objective was in the 1st place. I wonder how much collateral damage there was during the initial ?Shock & Awe? operation in Iraq.

I have no problem with killing those responsible for attacks on our country. But all out invasion with no clear objective certainly is not the way.

I can't for the life of me understand why we can't covertly assassinate these clowns. Surely we have the technology and resources at our disposal to accomplish that.

Maybe I watch too much 24. I don't know but killing civilians even accidentally is hard for me to swallow.

Too much old liberal hippie blood in these veins I guess.

RUS

Well my friend I actually asked a question. How the hell do you tell one male rag head from another when neither are wearing uniforms? Make it polite or face an onslaught in the war room I mean chatzy.

Ransom

There is no way to tell. Every war in history had plenty of civilian casualties. When we decide as a country that we cannot tolerate any civilian deaths then we better stay out of wars because that makes them unwinnable. It doesn't bother me that bombings kill civilians as long as our enemies use them as shields.

?Well my friend I actually asked a question. How the hell do you tell one male rag head from another when neither are wearing uniforms? Make it polite or face an onslaught in the war room I mean chatzy."

I guess the answer is... why do you give a crap. The real question is.... What the hell are we doing there and what do we hope to accomplish?

Just killing towel heads indiscriminately doesn't make much sense to me.

Now if we could surgically kill the bastages that attacked us... go for it!

RUS

We are there to keep them from gaining control of the government again and giving Al Quida safe heaven to train and launch attacks against our country. I thought we just talked about this in the war room? Ok I have to admitt we didn't get this far but we did talk about travertine quite abit and that's similar.........

Rus;

I can not believe a liberal thinking person like you just said that it is ok to hunt down and assasinate the terrs.
You seem to feel that this is way to kill the terrs and not have any "so called inocents" killed as collateral damage.
This idea of sending in assasination teams has been discussed and dismissed by our gov. as being illegal, more so then water boarding terrs and it was felt that many citizens would not ok the idea.
Now Israel Mossad has proven to be very good at this methold of reprisal on enemies by sending in assasination teams to seek revenge on attacks against their people. But, as good as they have a track record, there has been and will be collateral damage on inocent citizens who happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
There is only one way, and one way only to never have collateral damage to inocent citizens. That way is to turn the other cheek and never seek retribution for the killing of your citizens. Is this acceptable to your way of thinking.

RELH

I think they should just send our Utah general rifle hunter over there with the same hunting philosphy if its brown its down.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Kill'm all allah will sort them out , no its unfortunate for the civilians but such is war , do you think they woulda perfered waterboarding behind door number 2

LAST EDITED ON May-07-09 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-07-09 AT 09:03?PM (MST)

SWBUCK!!!!! LMFAO.... you nailed it!

RELH, I'm going to respond but not right now. You deserve a thought through response. LOL

RUS

Rus

That's not nice coming from a liberal.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom