USED TRUCK PRICES???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Not Looking But I Seen A Pick-Up Parked in Town With a For Sale Sign in The Window!

2017 FORD 4X4 LIMITED Long Bed!

I Didn't Look To See If It Was a F-250 or F-350?

122,000 Miles!

$67,000.00

Perty Good Chunk of Change for a Used 5 Year Old Truck with 122,000 Miles on it But I'll Bet Somebody Buys it!

Just Wondering What You're Seeing In Your Neck of the Woods?

I've Heard Rumor Of Not Even Being Able To Order Any F-250's or F-350's Here recently,Don't know if That's True Or Not?

On another forum, there is a guy selling a 94f150 extended cab 4x4 with “just under 350,000” miles on it for $7500. That seems like a joke to me.

They are crazy everywhere, even the old ones. Haha
37B66484-CB91-4A60-B7C0-428315B7D1E1.jpeg

On another forum, there is a guy selling a 94f150 extended cab 4x4 with “just under 350,000” miles on it for $7500. That seems like a joke to me.
I’ve got a 2000 F250 7.3 Diesel, 270,000 miles on it. Rear fenders rusted bad. Runs well, steering not bad but starting to get loose. Still pulls my 5th wheel RV.

Just got back from Southern Calif, High Desert area, similar trucks advertised for $10 to $15 thousand. Ridiculous! I think I’ll put mine up for sale.

I remember in 09', after the housing crash, you could skip rocks on the lines of Powerstrokes, Cummins, and Duramax's.

History is getting ready to repeat itself. Add $10 diesel to that

I've Heard Rumor Of Not Even Being Able To Order Any F-250's or F-350's Here recently,Don't know if That's True Or Not?
Yes, you cannot order a F250 or F350 until the 2023 MY is open for orders in July. I believe its 18th or maybe that is F150 order bank open date, anyway they cannot fill the remainder of the 2022 orders currently placed.

Yes, you cannot order a F250 or F350 until the 2023 MY is open for orders in July. I believe its 18th or maybe that is F150 order bank open date, anyway they cannot fill the remainder of the 2022 orders currently placed.
This is correct. Last I heard, Ford has 53000 vehicles built and stored, waiting for chips. A bunch of those being 2022 Superduties. They closed the order books for 2022 Superduties around the first of March. It usually runs through early July.

Huh…what do these gems cost brand new?

I got a 2001 cummins with 115k on it that I’ll give away for 50k…seems like a great deal compared to what everyone else thinks their rigs are worth….especially a Ford?

So?

What They Gonna Do With a Bunch of 2022's in 2024?

You Can Bet It's China Puttin The Screws To Us Again!

This is correct. Last I heard, Ford has 53000 vehicles built and stored, waiting for chips. A bunch of those being 2022 Superduties. They closed the order books for 2022 Superduties around the first of March. It usually runs through early July.

My used F350 climbed about 7K in price after two years, according to NADA book values.
On second thought…… maybe I’ll hold onto mine for another few years……… in another couple years, when all the US crude is 10,000 feet deep and holding, the international price for a diesel pickup might be at a premium.

In inspiring young man with some foresight could probably make him a small fortune brokering atmospheric rolling coal heaters.

Last edited:
Im not gonna have another Ford. 91 years (dad started in 1931) of buying Ford trucks came to a halt after the mech told me he could smell kerosene in my fuel pump and that was the cause of my CP4 failure. Three different lab samples indicated nothing but diesel; two of mine and one by my insurance company. The garage never pulled a sample.

The five Fords I have now are all up for sale.

You guys are crazy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I've had three strangers ask if I want to sell my 2003 Tacoma in the last 3 months. It does look like new but wth?

You guys are crazy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I've had three strangers ask if I want to sell my 2003 Tacoma in the last 3 months. It does look like new but wth?
See…… it’s those international truck brokers buying up our global heaters, to ship to Russia, so they can haul their coal to the factories in China, so the Chinese can build our wind mills, that will power our solar panel factory manufacturing facilities.

Hold out eel, just like the American land lease brokers used to do here, cuz they’ll be back with a better offer, when the supply for our old trucks gets harder to come by.

You can count on it!

See…… it’s those international truck brokers buying up our global heaters, to ship to Russia, so they can haul their coal to the factories in China, so the Chinese can build our wind mills, that will power our solar panel factory manufacturing facilities.

Hold out eel, just like the American land lease brokers used to do here, cuz they’ll be back with a better offer, when the supply for our old trucks gets harder to come by.

You can count on it!
Eelgrass said it is a Toyota, the Afghanistans need more Toyotas to hall around all them weapons Obama, sorry I mean President Biden left behind.

Eelgrass said it is a Toyota, the Afghanistans need more Toyotas to hall around all them weapons Obama, sorry I mean President Biden left behind.
Do not forget the Chinese mine companies out looking for Lithium and copper to sell back to the US.
It’s confirmed then……… hang on to that Tonka for a couple more years…… it ain’t ripe yet.

Course…….. you need to keep a watchful eye on the Senate…….. things could change and we might just end up with no crude AND no electricity…. The way these knotheads a behaving they could very will run us out of both.

Hell, we’re already running out of baby food, an that’s hardly bipartisan……. Well maybe not, there’s forumula south of Del Rio……

What might be more crazy the truck prices is the size of trailers people are hooking on their half tons. I seen a f-150 hooked up to a 5th wheel camper today.

What might be more crazy the truck prices is the size of trailers people are hooking on their half tons. I seen a f-150 hooked up to a 5th wheel camper today.
I’ve seen that for over 10 years…… with the right set up. The right F-150 with the right power train has the horse power, with proper load placement etc, and a few minor modifications.

It’s not the power they lack, it’s their weight and braking holdback ability. They are dangerously light when pulling RV 5th wheel trailers, is something goes wrong.

Just observation and discussions with the buyers and sellers.

I see it all the time. Even see some pulling doubles with a side by side and it’s usually hooked to the front rack of the trailer with the winch cable and one 500# harbor freight ratchet strap in the back?

Wow, that's quite the price tag for a used truck! Have you checked out newjobs4you.com for any job opportunities in the automotive industry? They might have some listings for truck sales positions or even mechanics that could help you find the perfect ride. Happy hunting! I haven't been looking for a new vehicle myself, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for any deals in my area
Adios scammer.

That's funny Hoss. I have an 04 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins. Paid $17K for it just over 2 years ago. It has 120,000 miles. (Had 90 when I bought it.) I was on a hunt in Montana in November and a guy said he is interested in it. Said he saw one like it with more miles in Oregon and $35K the going rate. Mine is not for sale. Don't make them like that any more.

Be careful. You might get that offer haha!

Prices are coming down and inventory is coming up around here. I wouldn't get in a big hurry to buy a used rig but new prices are only going up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom