USO clients, Get a free hunt!!!!

S

shedhunter2

Anyone who has a signed contract with USO who drew a elk tag in Arizona, this is for you!! If you are willing to tell USO to shove it where the sun dont shine, and tear up that contract, I will guide you for $100. I have been a guide in AZ for 8 years, and I have several other Arizona hunting guides who will do the same deal for you as well. e-mail me if you are in this situation, we will take good care of you.

Lets hit them hard in the pocket books!

Lance

That the way, I'm glad your willing to fight for it, Good Luck I hope you guys get a bunch of them to sign up.

Shedhunter you may actually be doing USO a favor for the short term. They have an additional 300 hunters to accomodate in AZ this year. It will be hard for them to find quality guides for and give all these guys the kind of hunt they deserve for the money. If we could get all the AZ guides to resist working for USO it would be better.

Curious, how do you know that they have 300 more hunters? Does it show on the draw list or something?

Bura Nut put that figure out in the Elk forum. Anyone can purchase the list of successful tag holders from game and fish. This is how most guides solicit business through mailings to the tagholders. BN mentioned that over 300 tags are being mailed to the USO post office box in New Mexico. These are people who would have used the USO application service. By doing this USO prevents other guides from obtaining the addresses of potential cleints. They have all the bases covered. Hunting is big $$$$$ them.

Im not sure but we taled about this in a meeting the other night. It was told that Taulman holds on to a hunters tag if he refuses to use them as an outfitter after drawing the tag through their service. Don't know if its true or not.
Anyways, I dont even know what it costs to use them for a licesning service but anyone wishing to put in for Arizona in the future give us or any other outfitter in Az and Im sure they will do it for you. That is a scam that Taulman uses to lure people into using his guide service. We put in 60 non res this year on our own, although a far cry from USO we don't generate the propaganda he does. HE doesnt know anything more about draw odds and where to go in AZ than my 80 year old rifle totin grandpa. Tualman is Fake and has his guides in AZ do all the work, I know one guide in AZ who has quit working for him for this year because of it all, he is probably going to hook up with an AZ outfitter who is all class, and they have my respect.
Anyways if taulman doesnt give up the successful hunters tag they can just get a duplicate for 3 bucks and let ol G&F know Taulman has thei tag, in AZ it's a crime called theft, by possessing something against the rightful owners will. Can you imagine 300 counts of theft. Stay out of AZ Taulman you're armor is starting to crack, Primos is done with you because they have seen your greed.
George,When your guides stop working for you out of fear of reprisals I say good, You have PO'd alot of people here and the other western states are next according to your lawsuits. I really dont see where you're gonna be liked much anywhere except in the company of your deep pocketed friends, and once they realize they will be ostracized by the hunting community as well, they'll ditch you too. I hope this ruins you and anyone with your greed. Like I posted in my e-mail to you the Fight is on.
Sorry about the rambling, I get a lilttle emotional about this stuff.
Bugler

Thank You Bugler! I can can imagine it is hard for the hunters of other states to understand how emotional this issue is for most AZ residents. They will when it happens in their own back yard.

Shedhunter2, you're one of the many guide services and hunters we in AZ can be proud of. You put action and money behind your stace on this important issue. Great Job!

Just a side note, I just wish I were in a postion where I could help you during the hunt season. You know the old saying "Born to hunt, forced to work".

It's a sad day in the hunting world when one outfit like USO has pitted hunter againt hunter as well as state against state.

The last thing the hunting world needs is the courts deciding who can hunt and where they can hunt; that leads to the break down of hunting as we know it across america. The state of AZ is tasked with managing it wildlife population and our G&F dept know best how to do that.

In the end this will all work out. We want out of state hunters; it's good for AZ and it's good for hunting. I would like to hunt in other states in the future but don't want the repercussions brought on by USO. I respect other states laws governing their tags/draws etc., thus, they need to repect our laws.

Just some thoughts and a pat on the back for your strong stance on this issue.

AZARCHERY

Could anyone calmly explain what USO has done in AZ? I would like ot understand it better so that I might be able to see how it will affect other states. It sounds very serious...I understand this to be a very hot topic, and am only interested in hearing what the facts are.

Thanks,
Ryan

Bugler,

You are correct, however, George gets a limited power of attorney to do this legally.

dds/Darren

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom