USO - for those of you who haven't already done so...

R

RandyWeaver

For you guys who haven't already contacted the [few] remaining sponsors of US Litigators, here's the text I used - feel free to edit or amend as you like:

Mr. Knight,

I hope that, like Realtree, Primos and Crooked Horn, you are seriously reconsidering your support of US Outfitters. What Taulman has done in Arizona and what he is attempting to do elsewhere is absolutely unconscionable. With your support, Taulman is driving a wedge the likes of which the antis could never achieve into the ranks of hunters nationwide. His campaign of profit by litigation is pitting residents of western states against non-residents and draining the precious and scant resources of fish and game agencies whose resources should be spent managing wildlife.

You may or may not be aware of this (I hope not), but Taulman is also threatening lawsuits against subscribers to his licensing service who do not agree with his litigation and wish to take their tags and hunt on their own or with another outfitter. I realize that your experiences with Taulman and US Outfitters have been positive, but you must also realize that rank-and-file USO clients do not receive the same treatment as you, Bill Jordan, Will Primos, et al.

We cannot allow our fish and game management agencies to manage because of fear of litigation, whether by PETA or USO, and that is exactly what George Taulman is forcing upon many western game departments. On behalf of our fellow hunters, our fish and wildlife management agencies, AND our wildlife, I ask you to immediately and publicly withdraw your sponsorship of US Outfitters. Thank you in advance for considering my request.

Venado muy grande!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom