UT email

>No email and no CC hit
>for me yet.

Same boat here. Hoping for a least a glimmer of hope that I may not be tagless this year.

I am one of the lucky few waiting and hoping for all 'unsuccessfuls' as we have too many tags and hunts already in other states and at home! So please someone else draw the tags we applied for!

Just got my e-mail; successful for my 3rd choice gen deer muzzy-ZION. I've never hunted it, but have heard good things - lots of studying & scouting ahead. Probably could use a few helpful hints from fellow MMers. Thanks in advance & good luck to all!

16 years of 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Getting damn old.

Some of you guys must be damn young or incredibly math-challenged.

How do you figure that you've waited a long time for a premium tag when the straight random odds can hover around, or above, 1 in 200? Regardless of "points", tags are tough to come by.

Keep after it for another few decades!

Oh BTW, My son and I both drew sheep tags this year (different sheep and different States)! It took him 20 years and took me 36 and we still feel luck to have been drawn.

OH, Now you may whine! LOL

Love,
Zeke

Gen rifle Deer
Got at least one tag so after going 0-for 6 last year I'm happy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I am still waiting on my email.... but after going 0-19 I finally got a card hit. I still feel lucky that I was able to get a tag for the unit I got (pending the email).

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

UDWR 2015 Big Game Draw - Results

Thank you for your recent application for Big Game. Your results are as follows:

*********************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Buck Deer

I can't believe that I did not draw Henry Mtns buck or desert sheep after 20 years! JK ... I will be shocked if I draw either in the next 20 years :)

When I go into my application history it does not show anything for 2015. And I have yet to get an email.. Does anyone know when your application history for 2015 will show up. Wondering if there is a problem. I was charged for my apps back in FEB.

SUCCESSFUL: Premium LE Rifle Buck Deer

Hunt: Paunsaugunt Weapon: Any Legal Weapon Your season date(s): Oct 17 - 25, 2015

I obviously never expected to draw this...now I'm scrambling with an AZ early elk tag and KY bowhunt.

Any help would be appreciated for DIY guy.

Thx!

Bill

I got my U-email yesterday but didn't get any emails for my 3 sons so was hoping one of them might have drawn something. Got their emails at 4:00 this morning.
0 for 24 for our family.

>Bill in MI, how many bonus
>points did you have when
>you applied for the LE
>Pauns Any Weapon Hunt?

I was sitting on 6 points, obviously I never thought I'd draw.

Hunters Trailhead says odds in 2014 was .3%

Here's my email regarding the Book Cliffs Multi Season Deer (11 points):

Thank you for your recent applications for Big Game. Your results are as follows:

*********************************************************************************************************

UNSUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Buck Deer

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Nonresident with 17 BPs for elk and 15 for moose. I did get a muzzy deer tag. I love hunting in Utah!!!!!!!!

Wow! Tough deer year for us.
Out of my wife, 4 daughters and their husbands I only had 2 sons- in -law draw general deer tag!

That's a whole pile of UNSuc for our clan!

Zeke

Email at 4:57 am this morning. Ofer. Didn't plan on anything but a guy can always dream. 18 deer points turns out I have spent along time dreaming. In six years I will be moving to Utah to take advantage of being a Resident. Sounds crazy to those wanting to get out so they can have better shot at the OIL tags as a NR. :)

DZ

SUCCESSFUL: Limited Entry Archery Buck Deer

Hunt: Book Cliffs
Weapon: Archery
Your season date(s): Aug 15 - Sept 11, 2015

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom