UT Miners???

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

Is there any word on the miners ? Here in NM they have been covering it on all the news channels, and this morning they said the miners where some 4 miles from the mine entrance and 1500 feet down and theres not much knowledge about how much air is left.I sure hope they can get these men out safely , those famalies and the community must be in shambles.....

NMHUNTNUTT1,

I'm from Price, UT. From what I've gathered the rescue operations are going extremely slow. Last report they've only managed to clear some 300 feet towards the miners. They've experienced a couple of small cave in's as they've been trying to clear debris. They are tempting to drill a 2" hole down into where they believe the miners are trapt in attempt to make some sort of communication with them, but they say that will take at least a day or two to complete. Let's hope they can get in there as soon as possible.

BowHuntr

COAL MINING IS A DANGEROUS LIFE EVERY MINER LIVES WITH THAT EVERY DAY. THE WIVES,SONS AND DAUGHTERS HAVE THE TOUGH ROAD TO TRAVEL NOW. EVERY ONE JUST THINK AND PRAY FOR THEIR FAMILYS TONIGHT THEY NEED THE HELP. COAL MINERS ARE TOUGH AS THEY GET IF THEY ARE ALIVE THEY ARE FIGHTING THEIR WAY UP. "GOOD LUCK MEN SEE YA AT THE PORTEL"....

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS THE BULLSHIT STOPS

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom