UT Moose 2011 - East Canyon

BUL_KRZY

My father or I drew the East Canyon - Morgan/Summit unit for OIL Moose!! Swamp donkeys here we come!

I see great animals every year in this unit. Wondered if anyone had seen anything amazing the last few years. Shoot me a note if you are willing to share.

Thanks!

Paul (BUL_KRZY)

Way to go on the draw. I've got a buddy that guides in that area, I'll talk to him and get back with you if I find out anything good. I know my wife saw real good bulls last year at Blue Sky but thats all private.

Hey Pauly!!

For anyone out there Pauly or his Dad could really use your help over the next few months. We all know those bulls tend to travel and it is just plain hard sometimes. He is good people and if you are up scouting for deer or elk or whatever drop him a line.

He is the type that will never forget and will help out the next person---speaking from experience.

Paul I am ready to go help--just pull my finger. I have lost 30 lbs and ready to put some miles on these feet!!! Let rock and roll baby.

BearCat

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-11 AT 00:01AM (MST)[p]Dean - thanks man!

Can't wait to start finding the big boys. My father is the one who drew the tag. 64 years old, about 2.3% odds - he is stoked as much as I am. Going to be a fun year.

I also drew a CO deer tag and based on the bucks I saw last year - OOHHHHH BABY!! :)

Paul

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom