Utah 3D shoots

deadibob

Long Time Member
I checked into a couple scheduled 3d archery shoots here in Utah and they have been cancelled because of the Kung Flu. Does anyone know of some shoots that are still scheduled for the summer?

I believe the total archery challenge is still on in Park City. Has anyone gone to it before and how is that one? It sounds like a big event.

I checked into a couple scheduled 3d archery shoots here in Utah and they have been cancelled because of the Kung Flu. Does anyone know of some shoots that are still scheduled for the summer?

I believe the total archery challenge is still on in Park City. Has anyone gone to it before and how is that one? It sounds like a big event.
If you’re a “bro hunter”, love flatbrims and supplements or feel like you have something to prove, the TAC is a great “event” to go to.

I went once. Won’t ever go again. I’m my own hero and I don’t need to go shoot foams with the bro’s.

as far as other shoots go, I haven’t heard if they are still canceled or not. If they aren’t, I’d save your money on the TAC and go to the rendezvous shoot up by strawberry. That’s a way better shoot.

If you’re a “bro hunter”, love flatbrims and supplements or feel like you have something to prove, the TAC is a great “event” to go to.

I went once. Won’t ever go again. I’m my own hero and I don’t need to go shoot foams with the bro’s.

as far as other shoots go, I haven’t heard if they are still canceled or not. If they aren’t, I’d save your money on the TAC and go to the rendezvous shoot up by strawberry. That’s a way better shoot.

It’s that bad? I have never been but have often wondered if it is a summertime replay of the Expo.

The Split Mountain Archers group in Vernal are doing a shoot this weekend (6/6/2020) just outside of Vernal, you can check out there Facebook page for more info. They also do one the first weekend of august up on the mountain. There is a big shoot over in Meeker Colorado sometime this summer, I haven't been able to go to that one but have herd it is a fun shoot 100+ targets and a fairly long coarse.

Last edited:

I'm not into the flatbrimmer lifestyle so I'm glad I asked. I plan to take my four boys to a few 3d shoots this summer, they've never been. I used to shoot a lot of 3d's but not so much since having kids. They're old enough now to try it out though.

The Split Mountain Archers group in Vernal are doing a shoot this weekend (6/6/2020) just outside of Vernal, you can check out there Facebook page for more info. They also do one the first weekend of august up on the mountain. There is a big shoot over in Meeker Colorado sometime this summer, I haven't been able to go to that one but have herd it is a fun shoot 100+ targets and a fairly long coarse.
I was planning on a camping/fishing trip this weekend and hitting the drag races in Mt. Pleasant Saturday but it looks like it may be a rainout.

Wasn't sure how to load a screen shot
Salt creek in Nephi has shoot on the 12-14
Go east on SR 132 from Nephi turn North on Nebo loop road and follow signs
Fri shoot 2-7 Sat 7 to 7 Sun 7 to noon
Kids 12 and under shoot free
$10 fun shoot $20 smoker
If you do the Facebook I think they on there at Salt Creek Gobblers

Wasn't sure how to load a screen shot
Salt creek in Nephi has shoot on the 12-14
Go east on SR 132 from Nephi turn North on Nebo loop road and follow signs
Fri shoot 2-7 Sat 7 to 7 Sun 7 to noon
Kids 12 and under shoot free
$10 fun shoot $20 smoker
If you do the Facebook I think they on there at Salt Creek Gobblers
Cool, I will check that out. I'm only about 35 minutes from Nephi. :)

cache archers is putting one on this weekend up blacksmith fork canyon by hardware ranch. just google cache archers and find their website. its right on the front page.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom