Utah antelope advice

kalielkslayer

So I’m looking for some advice on a couple of antelope hunts.

My wife drew the Snake Valley rifle hunt and I drew the South West desert muzzyloader hunt.

our scouting will only consist of getting to her hunt 2-3 days early. Then to my unit when she’s done. So any pointers would be appreciated.

My wife drew the Snake Valley rifle hunt and I drew the South West desert muzzyloader hunt.

our scouting will only consist of getting to her hunt 2-3 days early. Then to my unit when she’s done. So any pointers would be appreciated.

Big country, cover as much ground as you can. Look and glass in every cut and canyon. Good goats in both units. Find one your wife likes before the hunt and put it to bed. Then head down to your unit and it will take a few days to cover the whole thing. Good luck! You are in for a great time.

My wife drew the SW Desert rifle tag this year. I'll send you a PM.

Had the Snake valley tag last year. Pm me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom