Utah Archery Bear

Hawkeye

Long Time Member
My buddy Mike took a great bear with his bow this past weekend. After seeing several bears on his trailcams and having a couple close calls, he was able to arrow this big boy. Congrats Mike!

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

elkhunterUT-

I am not sure that he wants me to disclose the unit. However, I will say that it was not the Wasatch West unit.

Hawkeye

Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

Gorgeous bear! Headed out in the am to check baits with my buddy. Hoping to get after a bear soon! Do you have any trail cam pics?

Great bear! Congrats and thanks for sharing! Do you have an estimate on the weight and the skull size? And could you post up more pics? Trailcam pics perhaps and more pics after you smoked him? Love the pics!!! Congrats again!

Luckyshot-

Here are a couple of trail camera photos of other bears that hit his bait. The black bear in the first photo also looks like a bruiser.

Hawkeye

Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

That black one looks thick! Looks like he had a few to choose from. Nice job! We are struggling this year getting bears on bait. Nothing today. Hopefully next time!

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them up! Yeah, that blackie looks like a great bear too! And they came in the same day......Looks like you had yourself a good little spot with a tasty bait-recipe! Nice going and congrats again on a great looking bear! Kip

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom