Utah Bear Question

Tiny

Just wondering who is planning on being successful in the draw
How many points for what unit?
Good luck to all

Coming off my waiting period after drawing the multi-season Nebo tag in 2017. I’m feeling another tag with 0 points this year ?

Good luck to everyone I bought another point but my wife should draw a fall la sal going in with 17 points

Only have 1 point due to waiting period here’s my last one

ADAC4635-4C52-4FE9-9E1F-0908FEADCD31.jpeg

Congrats-he is a beast! Sounds like you’ve got another great hunt coming up in Utah soon with 19 points. Best of luck to ya!??

I put in for summer la sal with 4 points?
I drew the book cliffs archery tag a few years ago but turned it back in when I broke my ankle. Hoping that this year will be my first bear hunt!

I have 16 points and put in for multi season SJ.
Hey Tiny, great bear from NM. If i cant kill a SJ bear over bait this summer i may be calling you to catch one for me with your dogs down there this fall. This is DH from Vernon

Thanks desertranch good luck on the draw I would be happy to help you with the dogs and I could point you into some great bait spots also if you're interested I have spent alot of time down there over the years

They are dragging there feet for sure probably trying still trying to increase the tags some more

WhiskeyDog and his great knowledge of the Book cliffs got me on this bear last year. For those of you that draw the books, give him a call. He is the man!

92EF809A-62DC-4703-B25E-F84CFB40D0D4.jpeg

Somehow, someway, beat the odds with 16 points and drew a multi season bookcliffs bear! Now just have to find one!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom