Utah bull

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
4B289869-F9D2-45F8-A5EA-1ECA9966DFBE-15136-00000E5D5CD3FA22.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

SLIVER, is that really a Nebo bull? I'm not saying that I know I'm just curious, that's a helluva bull for Nebo. Congrats to the hunter.

That guy came with his own gut hook. Funky yet still a pretty bull too. Congrats to the hunter. Now if all these manti guys would please jump the highway and start puttin in for nebo. : )

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Awesome bull! Ive never seen one with such a big hooked cheater. You wont see many with somthing like that. Congrats.

Awesome bull, good tine length and mass, The hook is really cool. Congrats to this lucky hunter, and thanks for sharing.

Yes that bull came off the nebo unit. It came off of Their ranch they are friends of mine. It didn't come off mount nebo though !! It was killed quite aways from there.

WOW that bull is very special. VERY NICE Congrat's to the hunter and group. Those young ones got some great experience and memories on your hunt. Thanks for sharing.

))))-------->

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-12 AT 12:30PM (MST)[p]That's pretty much what I said, without giving specifics out of respect of their privacy so people won't be asking if they can hunt on their property.

I have been lurking on this site for years (laughing at the discord, enjoying the banter, and loving the stories and photos). I must say, though, that this is my favorite bull to date. Great character! Congrats to the hunter and those involved!

Anyone know the score? That bull is cool looking.

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-12 AT 03:10PM (MST)[p]I know what it scores. Let's hear some guesses first and see what everyone comes up with.

Also, I just posted the score for a second and edited it, if you seen it, don't ruin it. I'll post tomorrow or the next day if nobody does before me.

I agree... that's one awesome bull! Congrats to the hunter and his buddies who helped with the heavy lifting.

Im not great at scoring elk but I would say around 377.

I agree... that's one awesome bull! Congrats to the hunter and his buddies who helped with the heavy lifting.

Im not great at scoring elk but I would say around 377 +/-

NICE, with that hook I bet he was a fighting SOB, that hook could wreck some bulls.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-12 AT 09:45AM (MST)[p]I know what he scores because I scored it so I won't guess... :)

The bull is a dandy and very unique for sure. I can't think of a more deserving hunter and Family. I'm glad they got him! Good job guys!

NvrEnuf

Do you have any other pictures. That picture isn't the best. I would love to see more angles. Can't wait for the Expo this year. A lot of big bucks and bulls have been hitting the dirt!

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

>Do you have any other pictures.
> That picture isn't the
>best. I would love to
>see more angles. Can't
>wait for the Expo this
>year. A lot of
>big bucks and bulls have
>been hitting the dirt!
>
>
>I don't think there is any
>other quality
>so essential to success of any
>kind as the
>quality of perseverance. It overcomes
>
>almost everything, even nature.
>-John D. Rockefeller

+1 I would love so see some other angles, especially of that hook!

I'm sure I will get booed down on this, but that thing looks like it might share some genetics with the Spider Bull?

I already know they were killed in different areas. But I am just saying.

I missed that one... I guess it does to show me that I can't judge from just one angle (if at all!). Great bull nonetheless.

Don't feel alone if you over estimated the score on this bull. I think most people, including some very seasoned elk hunters have done the same thing. Almost everyone guessed in that same 370 to 380 range. It's just a neat looking bull and is BIG.

If I remember right the bull had roughly 10 to 15 inches broken off. A couple inches here and a couple there adds up so if you stick all that back on and walla, there's your 375 to 380 bull! :)

NvrEnuf

Thanks for the reply. You're the first one to reply to me, and I'm grinning over my coffee. :D:coffee: I'm not a big social media or forum poster, but I really enjoy reading about the adventures. I've been a long time reader and don't remember seeing this back in 2012. I finally decided I'd post something and went all out on an older post I could relate to. That's an awesome picture with the kids in it. I can't imagine being their age and seeing a huge animal like that up close. Too cool. This is my nephew's first fish, and I'll never forget his reaction. He's 12 now and loves to fish... It's great!

Wes's First Fish - 3-20-10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom