utah cc hits

Probably the earliest Ive ever seen that cards hit...

Guess I'll be checking my account every hour from now until I get a hit... Or my unsuccessful email...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I never go check this time of year. I feel like i'm searching for disappointment. If I wait for the email it give me a little more time to dream.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-15 AT 07:18AM (MST)[p]DPB, Better double check that deer charge on your CC...

My source's in Fallan tell me they have not ran CC's yet.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Yep someones wife if charging on their card and telling her husband, oh you must of drew your elk tag.

Yep someones wife if charging on their card and telling her husband, oh you must of drew your elk tag.

+1 Too Funny!

I think i used up all of my luck last year when i drew a Wasatch Archery Bull tag with one point. Not much hope this year.

Them F'N Victoria Secrets Charges never seem to amaze me!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Ya I think someone's jumping the gun for sure since they haven't even run the cards yet for the draws.

My records show my CC was hit 5/17 in both 2013 and 2014. It was hit 5/21 in 2012. I'm guessing it will be this weekend at the earliest (if I'm lucky enough to draw anything).

Last year at this time when I Posted a Thread:"CREDIT CARD SMACKED" for a Nominal Fee all it did was Piss a Few People off!

Yup!

Put a few Friends in now & Then!

Touchy Bastages!

I talked to the 3rd party that runs the draws/card charging and asked when they were charging cards... they said they are still finishing up the draw. Soon as that is done, they will start charging cards... I pressed more and he anticipates next week.

Sorry for the unpleasant news... I hope he was just pulling my/our leg.

www.VIPOptics.com

Optics for Western Hunters...
Sold by Western Hunters.

Yup mine was some fraud charges had to get cards changed out and update info with the dwr . Back on track just in time hopefully they start pulling tags soon

>Hasn't happened w/o proof...you guys like
>to pull our legs too
>much!!! Ha!

Just letting ya know what people are saying on spacebook. I have seen 2 or 3 threads from differnt groups saying their cards got hit. Everything looks to be just general season deer tags so far

I confirmed with the 3rd party that they are done with the Draw and they are now charging credit cards.

I asked when they would be done with charging and they said it will take a few days to get through them all....

Just relaying what they told me.

I got their number to call them from my bank statement from last year. If it doesn't hit your account for a couple of days, don't lose hope!!!

www.VIPOptics.com

Optics for Western Hunters...
Sold by Western Hunters.

It is true. So far only a $40 charge for a general deer tag. I hope more charges are coming.

-Hawkeye-

LAST EDITED ON May-15-15 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-15-15 AT 02:34?PM (MST)

I just got hit for Dedicated Hunter..

I was borderline for LE Archery Elk (13 points) but so far nothing on that...

When u apply for group do they show as one charge or all individual? Trying to figure out if my CC charge is two Gen deer or one mgmt tag.

Got a 40 dollar hit and another 285 dollar hit! So stoked! My wifeys general deer tag and either mine or her elk tag! Gonna be a long couple weeks but either way it looks like we are hunting big bulls!

>When u apply for group do
>they show as one charge
>or all individual? Trying to
>figure out if my CC
>charge is two Gen deer
>or one mgmt tag.

One charge. At least that's how it worked last year.

General Season Deer tag for me.
40$ pending on CC

Theodore Roosevelt's guidance concerning
conservation...
"The movement for the conservation of wildlife,
and the conservation of all our natural resources,
are essentially democratic in spirit,purpose and
method."

"We do not intend that our natural resources shall
be exploited by the few against the interests of the
majority. Our aim is to preserve our natural
resources for the public as a whole, for the
average man and the average woman who make
up the body of the American people."

"It is in our power...to preserve game..and to give
reasonable opportunities for the exercise of the
skill of the hunter,whether he is or is not a man of
means."

just got three cc hits for gen deer for girlfriend and I plus $1,505 Fish Lake NR LE elk multi season

Elk is starting to get charged apparently. Got hit at 1 AM this morning as a NR for an 800.00 charge.

Amazingly, this means either my son or I drew San Juan Any Weapon Elk.

my Cabelas has been hit with pending charges. either call and ask or check your avail balance vs. your limit and do the math

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Question for all you kind people. I am one of those unlucky people that lost his credit card in the last 2 months. Will the DWR contact me for new payment information or do they rub my di** in the dirt and move on to the next? Anybody run into this problem before?

LAST EDITED ON May-16-15 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]RVCAHunter,

They will try to contact you several times before they issue a tag to someone else. If you call any of the wildlife offices they can give you a phone number to call where you can correct your card info. It seems like banks send new cards in mid-March as an annual joke.

----------------------------

Everyone else:

Have any of you non-resident hunters drawn Willard Peak Mt. Goat (late season) or Boulder muzzle loader elk? I had 11 and 13 points, respectively.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

$285 hit for me..... Boulder early rifle

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Way to go kawboy!
Like you said to me "summer just got more interesting"!
Congrats to you other successful applicants.
A special congratulations to my son who drew desert sheep after 20 years of trying!
Zeke

Zeke, this year is going to be pretty amazing.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Two $40 deer hits (of 4 I'm expecting) and one $413 HIT!!!
That will either be a goat for my son or a moose for me! Super stoked for this Fall! Can't wait to find out what we drew.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

.....and now the wait begins to sort it all out.

The "backdoor" is exciting but I don't think it's over yet. We'll see more resume on Monday. It'll take even more time to decipher what it all means.

It's all fun!
Zeke

>Zeke, this year is going to
>be pretty amazing.
>
>
>
>I'll tell you who it was
>. . . it was
>that D@MN Sasquatch!

Congrats on the Boulder tag. we have hunted down there quite a bit. thats an awesome tag!

What is happening here:

1- Most of the MM users are no longer using the forum.

OR

2- Credit cards are not done being charged yet.

I am hoping that this thread is not dead yet.

Dillon

>What is happening here:
>
>1- Most of the MM users
>are no longer using the
>forum.
>
>OR
>
>2- Credit cards are not done
>being charged yet.
>
>
>I am hoping that this thread
>is not dead yet.
>
>Dillon
Yeah traffic seams to be pretty low around mm anymore

I sure hope they keep hitting cards... especially my AFCU credit card. Although I am starting to get nervous to not have a deer tag for the first time in my life!

I'm a little nervous as its not my card but a relative. He hasn't looked yet so I am being patient with fingers crossed for Book Cliffs Muzzy. We have 20 points total and that probably isn't enough.

I'm still waiting. On my FB thread, lots of other guys still waiting too. So hopefully that means they're not done yet.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

>I'm a little nervous as its
>not my card but a
>relative. He hasn't looked yet
>so I am being patient
>with fingers crossed for Book
>Cliffs Muzzy. We have 20
>points total and that probably
>isn't enough.

Doesnt matter how many total points for the group it matters what the average in the group.

>I'm still waiting. On my FB
>thread, lots of other guys
>still waiting too. So hopefully
>that means they're not done
>yet.
>
> >>>---->
>For the love of the game
>

If they are done, I would personally know more guys that didn't draw. So I for one am really hoping they aren't... It sure makes me check that CC statement a few times a day.

If you have 20 points between two of you, a 10 point average should be good enough for at least a shot at the bonus tags... Probably around a 33% chance I'd say.

It's 3:30 on Monday and I'm starting to worry thatI haven't drawn... My dad got hit for a general season Muzzy Deer. I put in for the new multi Season hunt in the Books, passing on a guarantee for a rifle tag with 11 points... Hope I'm not regretting that choice...

This is why I don't check my card. I would go freaking crazy checking it every hour and only get pissed off. But i guess being pissed off is better than being pissed on. :)

I don't know Rage.
You might have outfoxed yourself by going for the multi-season tag.
I'm still pulling for you. That would be a fine tag to have in your pocket.
Good luck,
Zeke

That's so true, one_dry.
I've had both and while neither is good, one is better than the other!
Zeke

Hi all. Congrats to everyone that has gotten CC hits. It sounds like everyone reporting hits are Residents. With my being a NON-RES would I have been hit by now or do the residents get hit first then the non-residents?

As always thanks for your time

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Hey booty!

You're going Huntin!

Or at least goin to Pack a PISSCUTTER out!

Travis pulled a PISSCUTTER Tag!:D

>This is why I don't check
>my card. I
>would go freaking crazy checking
>it every hour and only
>get pissed off. But
>i guess being pissed off
>is better than being pissed
>on. :)

NR here and got hit Friday night for a MD tag. This is my first time drawing something, when do you officially know what tag I got? I drew for archery,rifle and ML, don't know which one to get excited for.

It is not looking good for us. Just one general deer tag. How do we know when they are totally done and if I should give up home and get over it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom