Utah Do-It-Yourself Hunter Awards

Just wondering if this post qualifies as Spamming? I had a post removed like this, can't see how the Founder can get away with it and others can't. A little black and white I think.

when it is your website you can do whatever the heck you want! and it looks to me like a good thing he is trying to do. so if you dont like it maybe go to bowsite or something

I guess your right just trying to do something good, looks like SFW wants to take credit from the DIY hunters out there and make some money off of them? I personally hope nobody attends a rigged event like this one.

Take pride in yourself and your own accomplishments don't let some group try to make you feel a little better by giving you an award and charging you hundreds of dollars for dinner and then taking a picture and telling your story and how they are the ones that made it HAPPEN, what a JOKE!!

Founder gets away with it because he OWNS the website, if you own the website then you will be able to put anything you like on it.

Rich

Results will probably not be available until the banquet, feb 28th. Just guessing. I have a buddy you entered his archery buck and last he heard they were still taking entries until the 12th of feb.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom