Utah Draw Odds Updated

Founder

Founder Since 1999
[font color=darkred size=+1]Updated Draw Odds!!![/font]

I just wanted to post this note letting you all know that our draw odds for Utah have been updated to reflect 2009 apps. So, you can now dive in and start trying to figure which hunt to apply for in 2010.
Here's the link (also at the top of all pages):
http://huntodds.monstermuleys.com/

PS - Please reply to this post if you would and let me know if the Draws Odds feature here on the site is a benefit to you and if you like it.

Thanks,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

As a hunter who finally has enough points to start getting serious, I really appreciate this feature. Thanks Founder!

Firehawk

I noticed it was updated a week ago. I check regularly for the other states too.

Thanks to whomever does all the work.

Grizzly

I noticed that there is a "Success" box at the top, but it is empty. It would be awesome to have the success rates posted with each unit+weapon. The data for it is available from the DWR website as a .pdf, "Big Game Annual Report"

Nocked N Loaded

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-09 AT 04:51PM (MST)[p]I use this feature often for alot of diferent states and game
Thanks!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom