Utah emails coming out

My 81 year olds email came threw at 11 pm. So there are coming out a little later earlier this year.

Woke up to unsuccessfully across the board... gonna be a great day!?

1:24am they burned the midnight oil

Email today for archery deer. Waiting for the rest of the family results. Was surprised to see the email so early.

UNSUCCESSFUL ME.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Received my email this evening at 9:00 o?clock at night, now I for sure know I have a general season Zion deer tag in my pocket. Now for research and scouting.... open for any suggestions if anyone would like to give me a tip .

I finally received an email, 2 unsuccessful, for deer and elk, and low and behold, I was successful for pronghorn, San Juan hatch point. Non-res.

I'm a tad shell shocked. I didn't get an email until Saturday evening and found out I drew the San Juan Muzzleloader elk as a resident with 15 points. Game on!

Got my email Saturday evening with the common multiple UNSUCCESSFULS.
Congrats to all that drew, have a great hunt.
Bill

I haven't got a email for me and my daughter yet. I got one for my dad Saturday night at 11:00 pm. I wounder if they broke the computer system ? With no credit card hits. I am assuming my daughter drew nothing and I got my Deer tag. She can do the Mentor program again.

I know my daughter drew her limited elk tag, but not for certain on first or second choice cause haven't received her email...
Received my sons and I?s At 1:24 am Saturday morn... checked spam not there??

Still missing a couple emails. Anybody else?

Seems strange they're sending emails out in such a big time frame. I guess I'm still hoping my dad will draw his Monroe bull tag with his 24 million points...

Still no emails for me either.... I thought I was the only one left. No card hit either so that's not a good sign. Can they just end my misery already?

Missing three of six emails here still. All 3 drew general deer tags because they were in group of 4 and one person did get the successful email on Friday. Still waiting on the rest.

2 charges for me and wife and emails but nothing for my daughter!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Is it safe to assume that since I have not received an email and there has been no CC activity, that I definitely drew an Elk tag this year?

>Is it safe to assume that
>since I have not received
>an email and there has
>been no CC activity, that
>I definitely drew an Elk
>tag this year?

I would say no ! Your hunting spike bulls this year. Better eating anyway. ???

They had me thinking I forgot to put in. I went back and found my paper work. Still waiting for mine and my daughters email. Got my dads on Saturday. Something most of broke.

I think this gives DWR time to print off those big Ed McMahon size checks that say "Successful" that will be hand deliver to the remaining applicants that have not received an email yet.

Got very lucky and drew a tag that I had no expectations of ever drawing as a non res. Early season rifle for Elk on the Beaver! I can't wait!

Just call the 800 number which is 8002210659 and they will resend them... or tell you what you drew. I drew a Moose and deer and my wife drew deer. They said they had sent emails but I hadn't received them. They told me what we drew and resent them.

>Just call the 800 number which
>is 8002210659 and they will
>resend them... or tell you
>what you drew. I drew
>a Moose and deer and
>my wife drew deer. They
>said they had sent emails
>but I hadn't received them.
>They told me what we
>drew and resent them.

Thanks for the heads up ! They said they sent it out. I am like I didn't get it . Ok we will resend it and here are your results. She said there wasn't a problem. But what I am hearing there is !

I called the 800 number and all it lead to was disappointment, but at least I know. Thanks for the info.

I just called em. The guy said they are still sending emails out. But at least I know now that I drew the tag and where, and not the wife, which is what we expected.

>Anyone still getting emails? I never
>got one.

Check your "Junk" email folder. That's where I found mine. Not sure why it went there. Gonna have to check my settings.

well here it is June 1st, still no email for me, the wife or a friend of mine. and yes, I've been checking the junk folder since the credit card hit. good thing I called em

Still nothing for me either as well as checking the junk folder and 2 phone calls with promises to re send the email I'm still waiting

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom