Utah general elk tags

Well alright then.

11D955DB-1441-4690-9DFD-5B8ACCC0B014.png

I clocked in at 10 and was number 55,000. Kicked out for some reason and logged back in to see I was #160,000. I’m sure it will settle down later and I can get one. Or maybe no??

Just picked up mine.

the counts are way off. Still about 8k multi season, and then other tags. But they will all be gone today I imagine. Keep trying

I piggy backed with someone closer to the front of the line and got a tag but I’m just curious, where you finding the number of tags still available?

I piggy backed with someone closer to the front of the line and got a tag but I’m just curious, where you finding the number of tags still available?
When you were logged in and selected any bull it showed the remaining tags at that time. The last three I got were 47, 14 and 1 remaining

After ID selling out in record time and UT experiencing this madness, all I can say is gooooood luck to anyone hunting CO OTC this year.....

Everyone was home during quarantine watching Amazon Prime hunting shows, their other vacations got cancelled, stimulus payments are burning holes in pockets, and the outdoors are safer than indoors.

Checked out at 2:54 pm.
Ordeal started at 10:13 am.

Around 2:45 there around 2,260 multi-any bull and 2,200 any weapon.

Crazy stuff, going to have allot of 40 yr. old first time hunters running around the hills...

When you were logged in and selected any bull it showed the remaining tags at that time. The last three I got were 47, 14 and 1 remaining

Thanks rman. That explains why I didn’t see the remaining numbers...I never even far enough to select a tag. I logged in around 10 but was too busy to sit and wait around so I had someone else grab a tag for me since they made it in around 10:30.

Or perhaps just let vendors sell them.

Lots of dudes “working from home”.

The traffic gets spread out with vendors.

It was a system that wasn’t broke, as usual government found a way to break it

Or perhaps just let vendors sell them.

Lots of dudes “working from home”.

The traffic gets spread out with vendors.

It was a system that wasn’t broke, as usual government found a way to break it

Exactly, if the vendors are willing to sell them then let them. If they felt like it would be to big a risk they don't have to sell the tags.

My buddy and I pulled general bull tags!

What a fricken joke!

Never been on an emotional rollercoaster like that!

I got in after an hour wait!

Filled out the info and clicked submit,

It kicked me into a 280,000 person virtual line!!!

I called dwr!

They said SORRY, nothing we can do!

I got back on and somehow got a 1,200 line placement and got in this time to pick up a tag!!!

Definitely needs to be a draw next year I guess!

Idk why people like that hunt!

Only like a 17% success rate each year!

But I’ve somehow managed to be in the 17% for the last 18 years straight (cuz I ain’t picky with what I shoot LOL!)

So those of you who don’t onow how to kill an elk,

Stop applying cuz you’re threatening my chances of picking up a tag?

So those of you who don’t onow how to kill an elk,

Stop applying cuz you’re threatening my chances of picking up a tag?
Thats 83% of the “elk hunters” in Utah! They should have a trial period where you get 3 consecutive tags. If you can’t fill 1 of the 3, there’s a 10 year waiting period before you can get a general elk tag to try again! If you can fill all 3, then you get an automatic PP every year you apply for another tag ;)

Prolly a lot more than 83%!

Some get extremely lucky and have one fall on the end of their barrel!

So prolly more like 95% don’t know how to hunt elk!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom