Utah Little Leage BB player out of coma.

feddoc

Long Time Member
Easton Oliverson, a 12-year-old player on the Snow Canyon Little League baseball team, is awake and speaking after undergoing emergency surgery due to a severe head injury, according to ESPN.

Earlier this week, Oliverson fell off of the top bunk bed in a dorm in Williamsport, Penn. and was flown to the hospital for emergency surgery. According to TMZ Sports, the young player fractured his skull and was in a medically-induced coma.

He fell from a bunk at their dorm.​

miraclesfortank

This morning’s updates have us all in tears of joy. We couldn’t be more proud of our Easton, and more grateful for the prayers that have helped him get to this point.

•He is no longer sedated, and starting to wake up more! He asked for water this morning. The doctors said that this is good because it usually takes a week or two for patient’s to usually have the desire to eat or drink after having gotten their breathing tube out!

•He pulled out his feeding tube in the middle of the night (little stinker?). They put it back in this morning, and have been working on giving him more food through the tube.

•He was able to suck water through a straw, and the nurse was able to feed him a couple of spoonfuls of vanilla pudding! (Slide for the video, he was smacking his lips! We think he liked it?)

•He has been waving at Jace and Nancy, and mouthing the words “I love you.” The doctors asked him if he knew his name and he said, “Easton.” They asked him if he knew his age and he said, “12.”?? This is big!

•Easton’s favorite baseball player @mookiebetts sent him a video showing his support. Jace showed him the video this morning, and he started to cry. ?

I don’t think we can emphasize enough how grateful we are for the love, support, and prayers. Jace wanted me to emphasize that while Easton is making TREMENDOUS progress, he still has a very long road ahead. We are asking for you to continue to send prayers. We know that Easton is capable, but with his prayer army behind him-he can be unstoppable!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom