Utah Mule Deer

mmwb

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-13 AT 10:19PM (MST)[p]I was in Salt Lake yesterday with the wife. Walking through one of the downtown courtyard/plazas, there is a series of fake deer tracks. Next to one of them has a plaque next to it identifying the culprit.

79330607131609a_141395.jpg

Looks kinda like a non typical. I would shoot it, but only if I could sneek within 1000 yards.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Don't Laugh!

There's alot of Inter-Breeding in TARDville!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Dang..!! I was gonna post this exact thread next time I went to City Creek...

Was the dumbest thing I'd seen. I mean, this is Utah for crying out loud and someone doesn't know an elk from a deer..??

:) :) Thanks for postin it up

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

So the hunters who know their front from their back shoot mule deer during the deer season and the ones who don't shoot mule deer during elk season. The REAL reason your herd is suffering!

I hope to get a good deer just like that one during the Gen rifle season.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That's what happens when you let idiots take charge.

Wish I had a camera with me yesterday at Elitch gardens in Denver. In one of the eating places in the park they had a mule deer rack mounted upside down and backwards.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

That makes a man embarrassed to be a UTARD.

Why don't they consult with the DWR before doing something like that?

Shameful!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

It's the "artsie" crowd who think they know a thing or two but this is just yet another example of stupidity!

HOWEVER; This type of mistake isn't limited to Utah. Take a look at the "delk" that the Montana dept used in their proclamation!

Everyone makes mistakes but these are pretty silly mistake that even my 5 year old grandson wouldn't make!

Thanks for the laugh,
Zeke

That's embarrassing. I hate that crap. Come on people!! I also love when they put pictures of Whitetails in news articles about deer in Utah as well. Happens every time!

>That's embarrassing. I hate that
>crap. Come on people!!
>I also love when they
>put pictures of Whitetails in
>news articles about deer in
>Utah as well. Happens every
>time!

And whitetails on most of the deer crossing caution signs in Utah!

It was probably made in China. Got a gift once of a fake bronze saddle on a fence. The stirrups were on backwards. It was from China. :)

"In God We Trust"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom