Utah "Rabbit Hunters" in NV

Ticks N Tines

Very Active Member
So let me get this straight, two guys from Weber county drive 230 miles (passed a ton of prime rabbit country) out to Jackpot, NV and then off road several miles in winter conditions to go "Rabbit Hunting"? Hmmmmmmm..... Maybe Jackalopes, LOL.

Rabbit Hunters.jpg

You get driving around out there when the frost isn't binding the ground, you can get stuck to the frame pretty easily. Someone should locate where they were stuck and find their she..... um, I mean, try to avoid that particular spot.

They don't even look stuck. But they tried to get out for 7 hours? 7 hours of burning rubber and crying most likely.

Ya he is already setting up his wife to get new gear. No matter what it costs. :) Maybe a winch would be a good investment.

This happens more than you'd think. I've encountered people all cammied up in a Feb. snowstorm here in Lincoln County from as far away as St. George, UT, Cedar City, UT, and Sandy, UT either here coyote hunting, or "just checking out the area", more than 100 miles from home...even with a closed season on shed antler possession until May 1 now! I even heard of a guy using drone with Go Pro camera and GPS capabilities just filming on winter range!

Pete, same here in east Elko Co. I’ve seen many Utah guys over here through the years shed hunting and shooting dogs for that 50.00 bounty (which as of August 2019 is still in play IAW Utah F&G web site). They merely, have to falsify the kill area. Someone from over there was fined pretty good for doing just that a couple of years back.

Pete, same here in east Elko Co. I’ve seen many Utah guys over here through the years shed hunting and shooting dogs for that 50.00 bounty (which as of August 2019 is still in play IAW Utah F&G web site). They merely, have to falsify the kill area. Someone from over there was fined pretty good for doing just that a couple of years back.
Jared Gasser was that clowns name. He got quite a bit of money out of the state before he got caught. Then I think they got their money back and then some hahaha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom