Utah Shed Hunting Closed!

Read their definition of what it means to "gather" a shed.

Here it is,
"locating, attempting to locate, gathering, or marking loctions"
So just being out on the winter range attempting to locate deer would be in violation of the rule.
Agreed 100%, I bought a lion tag in November. WTF now? I know of a few areas in southern utah on prime winter range with, everything that people have mentioned in this thread going on. Dogs, snowshoes, skiing, with deer in the immediate vicinity. Can I go down the same road and not be cited?

Is he out on the winter range in those videos? I have found them extremely amusing. Man you sure have a problem with people poking fun at rules they do not agree with. Rules I might add, are extremely poorly written that could include even driving around the winter range looking at deer as being a violation.
I bet he’s fun at parties.

Some would say this describes slammy:

D25AA7D5-DFD2-45D6-AC82-713D0C26F314.jpeg

Maybe that’s why he cuts his sleeves off?

?

Agreed 100%, I bought a lion tag in November. WTF now? I know of a few areas in southern utah on prime winter range with, everything that people have mentioned in this thread going on. Dogs, snowshoes, skiing, with deer in the immediate vicinity. Can I go down the same road and not be cited?
Yes. You can do anything on the winter range…except pick up antlers.

Funny the MDF has stayed silent on the matter. Too busy fundraising I suppose.

35 years, all that money, and are Utah deer herds in any better shape?

CF9EFEBB-23DE-4634-8887-1CFD12D408B4.jpeg

The MDF doesn’t want the mule deer population to increase. It would put them out of business. The worse the population gets the more money they will get.

You want to save deer, cancel your mule deer foundation membership.

Is he out on the winter range in those videos? I have found them extremely amusing. Man you sure have a problem with people poking fun at rules they do not agree with. Rules I might add, are extremely poorly written that could include even driving around the winter range looking at deer as being a violation.

So your issue is grammar? Sentencing?

Would you prefer "Pull your heads out of your asses and leave struggling animals alone!!!,"?

Simple, direct, but unfortunately meaningless because too many lost any damn sense they were born with.

You DO NOT need to be told a deer in mid Feb in belly deep snow and single digit temps, doesn't need you near it.

Do is all a favor, when you see this mysterious person out walking their dog through wintering grounds, after we get 3ft of snow dumped on us this week, get out of your truck and smack the **** out of them. I'll gladly pay your bail and fine

Yes. You can do anything on the winter range…except pick up antlers.

Funny the MDF has stayed silent on the matter. Too busy fundraising I suppose.

Not really true, but since you don't live here, your clueless. Lots of wildlife areas, owned by DWR are closed to access.

Just another of the things you don't know

Not really true, but since you don't live here, your clueless. Lots of wildlife areas, owned by DWR are closed to access.

Just another of the things you don't know
I know the difference between you’re and your. How about you?

Step up to the plate. We are not talking about the places already closed. The areas in question are everywhere else that the shed closure applies to. There is inadvertently a shed closure already in the areas you mentioned since they are already closed.

I know your mind is blown. Is it your or you’re? Your mind is blown again.

You live there and are clueless, what’s your excuse?

I won’t hold my breath for you to answer those questions ?

I know the difference between you’re and your. How about you?

Step up to the plate. We are not talking about the places already closed. The areas in question are everywhere else that the shed closure applies to. There is inadvertently a shed closure already in the areas you mentioned since they are already closed.

I know your mind is blown. Is it your or you’re? Your mind is blown again.

You live there and are clueless, what’s your excuse?

I won’t hold my breath for you to answer those questions ?

When you find yourself correcting someone's auto correct is there anything left?

No, you were talking about cat hunting being open. It is. Places are still closed.

Under which authority can the DWR close BLM, FS land? Can you, you're, your show that authority?

@slamdunk

You know, the more I read the more I now realize guys are right.

My neighbor down the road smacks the **** out of his wife, why shouldn't I be able to?

Dude up the street peeps in women's windows. Why shouldn't I be able to.?

Lady in town runs a whorehouse out of her kids room. Why shouldn't I be able to?

Seriously!! Someone else is just gonna run those whores, only honest folks won't do that, why should they be punished.

Hell, I heard, from my brothers, sisters, mom in laws hairdresser that their neighbor got ticketed for just driving down the street near the whorehouse.

Can you explain why you want to punish the honest guy? Well, can you?

@slamdunk

You know, the more I read the more I now realize guys are right.

My neighbor down the road smacks the **** out of his wife, why shouldn't I be able to?

Dude up the street peeps in women's windows. Why shouldn't I be able to.?

Lady in town runs a whorehouse out of her kids room. Why shouldn't I be able to?

Seriously!! Someone else is just gonna run those whores, only honest folks won't do that, why should they be punished.

Hell, I heard, from my brothers, sisters, mom in laws hairdresser that their neighbor got ticketed for just driving down the street near the whorehouse.

Can you explain why you want to punish the honest guy? Well, can you?
Geeez, and two of the NBA's all star greats just publicly stated how boring Utah is.
Shaq stayed in his room throughout the entire time and no one showed up with hookers and blow like he's used too.

Damn laws in Utah, no one can just do whatever they feel is "freedom" ?

Geeez, and two of the NBA's all star greats just publicly stated how boring Utah is.
Shaq stayed in his room throughout the entire time and no one showed up with hookers and blow like he's used too.

Damn laws in Utah, no one can just do whatever they feel is "freedom" ?
He was a week late.

The hookers and blow were at@Founders party at the expo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom