Utah Sheep Tag

rachele39

Still feeling a little numb and dumbfounded. Got this email yesterday and checked my cc and the $1500 charge is there. Been making plans and trying to get drawn for tags to hunt with my daughter and I'm finding it hard to get excited. It's a f***** up feeling.
Never expected to get drawn in my lifetime and never really gave it any thought, always apply and figured if I ever drew I'd worry about the details then. Feeling guilty and selfish for not getting excited like I should. Its a tag we all want but never seem to get. I've been waiting for Nevada results to see if she draws and she's totally fine if it interferes but I'm not. However it goes I'll be hunting a sheep in November and will be ecstatic when the time comes. Have a few months to do research and figure it out.
Have my fingers crossed for all applying that they get a tag they'll enjoy.

15896436177091913598300.jpg

Still feeling a little numb and dumbfounded. Got this email yesterday and checked my cc and the $1500 charge is there. Been making plans and trying to get drawn for tags to hunt with my daughter and I'm finding it hard to get excited. It's a f***** up feeling.
Never expected to get drawn in my lifetime and never really gave it any thought, always apply and figured if I ever drew I'd worry about the details then. Feeling guilty and selfish for not getting excited like I should. Its a tag we all want but never seem to get. I've been waiting for Nevada results to see if she draws and she's totally fine if it interferes but I'm not. However it goes I'll be hunting a sheep in November and will be ecstatic when the time comes. Have a few months to do research and figure it out.
Have my fingers crossed for all applying that they get a tag they'll enjoy.

View attachment 6826
I believe what you are feeling is shock. Lol... it just hasn’t fully sunk in yet.
I told my wife I will probably start crying when the day comes that I read the word SUCCESSFUL under the bighorn draw.
Congratulations to you, best of luck on your hunt & good luck to your daughter in the NV draw.

If you are new to sheep hunting, you are likely stepping into some serious unchartered territory. It's different than any other hunt and it can be seriously tough. Dive in feet first and get all the help you can get because it's one tag you want to make the most of!
Congratulations.

Congratulations and best of luck can’t wait to see your successful story on here!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom