Utah Success!

BBHunter6

I went out on the wasatch over opening weekend but couldn't get on any bucks, and the weather just wasn't the best. so i went home. On monday morning i went hunting near my home, after hiking a up the face of the mountain i spotted this buck, i got within 103 yards of him bedded down, so i then took off my shoes and pack and 1 1/2 hours later i was sitting 60 yards from the buck! I sat and waited for him to get up and feed, and when he did i drew back and put my 50 yard pin (because it was such a steep shot, 36 degree angle) right behind his shoulder and the rest is history! he only ran 40 yards. Thanks to my dad who left work to come up and help me pack him out.

4a8db4f0423bbdf0.jpg

4a8db532447dd43b.jpg

I Live For This

Sweet buck buddy, love that thing comeing off his base. Way to stick it to him.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

SAWEEET!
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Although I am not a bowhunter, I am always impressed when someone can make a shot like that and take a great buck on public land.

Great looking buck.

That is a very tough shot to make. Nice effort. Is that buck just shedding his fur or is that the Hair Loss Syndrome? Just curious.

HK

Make sure to send a photo in for the Utah Big Game Records book. The next edition will be done in January. There also will be an awards program for archers, muzzleloaders and rifle hunters to the Expo in Salt Lake City Feb 11th - 14th. Send your photos to [email protected].

Awesome man.. best thing about it is that your Dad came up to help you out. That's what memories are made of man. Great buck, and truly a trophy, Im sure he'll look good on the wall, keep the velvet man..

Those bucks on the front are hard earned! Well done, great shooting, & great choice in bows!

Sure is, hopefully I connect next year to make it 3 for 3! Now that would be awesome. thanks everybody for your comments.

I Live For This

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom