Utah Tags

deadibob

Long Time Member
My muzzy deer tag came in the mail today. I guess there must be some budget cuts this year because it is the first tag I ever had that came on plain white cardstock. It seems like these tags would be very easy to duplicate or forge. Maybe I'm wrong and haven't looked closely enough at them but it sure looks like you could easily get a second tag with nothing more than a printer.

Apparently I drew a sheep tag, didn't know I had even put in for it. It showed up in the mailbox today. More excited about my doe tag and trying out this long range stuff!

The one I got today is definitely not plain white card stock. Not colored like they used to be but still made out of linen paper. Probably about as susceptible to water as a dollar bill only it won’t rip as easy.

The one I got today is definitely not plain white card stock. Not colored like they used to be but still made out of linen paper. Probably about as susceptible to water as a dollar bill only it won’t rip as easy.
Mine isn't linen paper like the tags in the past have been.

Received our general archery and muzzy deer tags and the LE muzzy elk tag for Manti- it's getting real, time for some scouting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom