Utah Trophy Buck

bugleb

I have had a very small spike (too small to legally qualify as a buck) and 4 does hanging out in my back yard lately. Yesterday, I saw a magnum "Utah trophy buck" out back. As you probably all know, a "Utah Trophy Buck" is a buck with two points on both sides. This one was a true magnum because it was pushing 20" wide, had good mass, and even had sizable brow tines.

This morning, he was right outside my front door when I ventured out to feed the bulls. I got a real good look at him and discovered that he is not a "Utah Trophy Buck" after all. He has a third short point on one side, making him overqualified, and not a true "Utah Trophy Buck" after all.

That's what it's came to!

That Buck will be Magnum Trophy Class next year in TARDville!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

It kind of makes you wonder what happens to create a freak of nature like that. Is it bad genetics, radioactive fall out, or something else. Does anyone know?

> That's what it's
>came to!
>
>That Buck will be Magnum Trophy
>Class next year in TARDville!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

?TARDville? sorry I've just got to ask, what the Hell?

Not Utah- but I was able to witness a "trophy buck" fight in my neck of the woods: two contestants-and a referee (he didn't have a rack big enough to battle with)! ;-)

4661forkyfightii.1.jpg

45767forkyfightii.4.jpg

The battle was so intense, the ref had to pause for a drink!:)
20556forkyfight.3.jpg

Keep an eye out at the expo in a few months!

I hear Utardia will have a slew of magnum 2X?s on display as the new ?honest hunter? trophy standard!

Meanwhile, the poachers will continue to stack up the remaining non-typs out of season!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-19 AT 06:36AM (MST)[p]I think the last one discovered poached was at the expo, dude put a whitetail tag on a monster muley out of wyoming

>Think he claimed it was a
>crossbreed

When you see a monster buck and only have a whitetail tag. I guess you are tempted to come up with a whitetail Mule deer cross story.They real problem is when you bring it to the attend of everyone and think that BS will fly ! If you are stupid enough to convince yourself its true is one thing. The other is to bring it to the Hunt Expo.

What say ye? Would you pass on this "trophy two-point"? ;-)
AND I wonder how many hunters would pass on a "unifork"? :)

84872hugeforky.jpg

11616oddforky.jpg

>It kind of makes you wonder
>what happens to create a
>freak of nature like that.
>Is it bad genetics, radioactive
>fall out, or something else.
>Does anyone know?

Are you talking about deer or Bessy?

see my latest wildlife pictures on I.G.
Follow me @ antler_chaser_

I'm sure that buck you saw came from Idaho, we have so many over lapping seasons that even the animals are getting sick of it and moving out of state

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-19 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]I saw a regular sized Utah Trophy buck out back today. It was just an 8" wide 2-point with 4" long tines. He only had one doe with him.

He was really symmetrical though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom