Utah

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I see the trail cams and night vision got banned. Now they need to adopt Idaho Muzzleloader rules and stop baiting. That would take care of the worst parts.

I don't see where this new trail cam law is going to make a schitting bit of differece the way it is written right now the big bucks will still be found and after August1 they will be sat on day and night it seems to me it's just going to make things worse

I don't see where this new trail cam law is going to make a schitting bit of differece the way it is written right now the big bucks will still be found and after August1 they will be sat on day and night it seems to me it's just going to make things worse
I don't agree on trail cams. They place them everywhere.

The worst part has never been addressed, and that is 5,000 red flat brimmed hats covering the entire state 24/7/365... Looking to get named dropped on the next IG post...

Yep. Now you have to contend with little Johnny with his warrior beard safeguarding the ridge, bench, or draw that (whatever ridiculous name you give the animal) is hanging out on/in.

The worst part has never been addressed, and that is 5,000 red flat brimmed hats covering the entire state 24/7/365... Looking to get name dropped on the next IG post...
I plan to bring this up when they start taking comments and hope others will do the same.

I had a Paunsagunt Muzzleloader tag last year and the "Guides" were out of control. between WLH, Virostko and Roundy they had the whole place covered. They act like they own the whole freakin place. They drive the roads like it's the Baja 500. One DB in a Toyota 4-runner nearly took out my son on the Glendale bench road. If I could have caught them, things would have got western.

I had one guide tell me I better not go to a certain place opening morning because if I did, I wouldn't like them very much. I was there opening morning, and they didn't like me much. lol

I would love to see the Guiding services heavily regulated.

I plan to bring this up when they start taking comments and hope others will do the same.

I had a Paunsagunt Muzzleloader tag last year and the "Guides" were out of control. between WLH, Virostko and Roundy they had the whole place covered. They act like they own the whole freakin place. They drive the roads like it's the Baja 500. One DB in a Toyota 4-runner nearly took out my son on the Glendale bench road. If I could have caught them, things would have got western.

I had one guide tell me I better not go to a certain place opening morning because if I did, I wouldn't like them very much. I was there opening morning, and they didn't like me much. lol

I would love to see the Guiding services heavily regulated.
Me too!! There is “help” and then there is an army. That’s the best joke about hard to draw hunts, usually there is more fun and less competition on easier to draw units.

Arizona outlawed their use completely i think all states should do the same
I keep watching the classifieds for all these cameras, but no luck. I’m also going to be waiting for all the vids/pics to disappear.

I believe I can still put up cameras if I’m not hunting. If they aren’t outlawed outright, there needs to be a moratorium on them before and during the season. I’ve forgotten the details in Az.

So if I’m just some old dude without a tag who likes the pics from a particular water hole, can I still put them up here? Or is it just illegal to sell them?

Ban them outright and declare war on them and be done with it. Otherwise put me down as skeptical that we stop seeing any more trail cam footage.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom