UTAHS DRAWING HAS BEEN HELD.

W

WARBIRDUM

CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARDS THEY ARE BEING HIT FOR UTAHS DRAWS.THEY MUST OF DRAWN ON THE 12TH OR 13TH. SHOULD SHOW UP ON YOUR STATEMENT AS EARLY AS THE 13TH ON.LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN HIT FOR. 35.00 FOR ME JUST A DEER TAG IS ALL.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

I just called cabelas visa and the lady said about 20 people from utah had just called her. She said nothing has hit yet.

My freind got hit for 180.00 boulder rifle elk permit. He deserves it he had put in his time for his bonus points. Should be a fun hunt.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE CHARGE WHEN YOU WANT IT???

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL THE DWR AND TELL THEM THEY SCREWED UP AND FORGOT TO CHARGE ME???

ANY OTHER CHARGE CAN WAIT,BUT I WANT THIS ONE NOW!!!

I PROMISE I WON'T DO ANY TUNE-UPS TILL SEASON!!!

I DON'T SAY PLEASE VERY OFTEN BUT I'M SAYING PLEASE NOW!!!

I PROMISE TO KEEP MY CHUTE PLANE GROUNDED TILL SEASON,I PROMISE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHAT'S GOING ON???,EVERYBODY ELSE IS CHARGING ME ON TIME!!!

My father was hit for 308.00 he will be hunting MOOSE this year.showed up today on his card the 17th.

I have two $35.00 , and a $180 hit on my card. I put my wife and I in on it. So I drew my general archery and my wife a SE Muzzleloader. And one of us drew our elk tag. I put her in for Grazing Pasture CWMU with 5 points, and I put in for San Juan Archery with 7 points. Since Grazing pasture has one tag, an San Juan has 11, I assume it is I that has draw, and that would be amazing. But if she draws that would be nice too I guess. But, San Juan, can you imagine........

hey good luck on that elk tag in San Juan .. you"ll have to let us know how you do .. I drew Archery Monroe along with my bother-Inlaw... ought to be a great hunt!

Both my Dad and Brother drew Manti Archery elk tags!!

Nothing for me, so I will help them with their hunts and try to catch it all on video. Should be a blast!!

I drew a southern rifle but unfortunatly no elk tag. My co-worker drew a limited entry archery elk on the Manti. Hopefully he will get a good one.

Warbird ultra mag,
I also got a $308 hit on my credit card.
I hope it's my moose and not my mom or dad.
Check your private inbox, I sent you a message.
Later
snowman

I got a youth elk hunt tag! only $60 and I already have my bull located. He is already getting big and he only shed his horns about am month ago or so.

DILLON HOYT

Hi,

Well I drew a permit. Desert West Vernon. I am thinking about hiring a guide since I don't really know the area. Does anyone know a good guide for that area? I'd appreciate any information anyone has about that area.

Thanks,

Scott

[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom