V3!

I have been shooting mine for a couple months now. It is a very nice bow and a huge upgrade from my Creed. I have the 75lbs limb mod and 30 inch draw. The bow is crazy strong. It will push a 4mm arrow all the way through an 18 inch Rinehart target.

Sweet!

803FF5B6-BC53-49B1-B760-93259B206336.jpeg

Hell yea. I love mine. First Mathews I have ever shot and also the first brand new bow I have ever bought. I love shooting that thing. its flinging the arrows at a nice 316 fps towards my target. hoping to get on my first elk this year with it as well. New bow, New year, New success!!!!!!!

tempImaget5ll73.png

tempImagesthYJm.png

tempImage6wQpwx.png

Awesome, I went to Sportsman's back in March and surprisingly they had 4 of them in stock, I did have to wait a couple weeks for the right draw length and weight mods, I went with the 75 pound mods as well. Smoothest shooting bow ever. Its crazy how fast it shoots and you feel nothing in the shot. I am spiting my 400 grain hunting arrows out at 308 FPS at 28.5 inch draw.

I am shooting a 495 grn arrow at 290 FPS with 30 inch draw and 75 lbs limb mods. I am trying a 3 pin slide Spot Hogg sight this year. Still getting it set up and it shoots nice.

I am shooting a 495 grn arrow at 290 FPS with 30 inch draw and 75 lbs limb mods. I am trying a 3 pin slide Spot Hogg sight this year. Still getting it set up and it shoots nice.
Very cool, I’m just getting started with mine. I will figure it out. I will hunt otc elk, should draw a buck, and hope to draw a moose And a pronghorn, in It should be a busy fall. I should also have a B list rifle cow tag.

Make sure that you aren’t getting fletching contact with the cable guard rollers, I set my rest up at 13/16” off the riser as recommended and was having issues with paper tuning it. I had to switch the top hats around and turn my **** feather to 90* instead of straight up as I always shot it with other bows. Otherwise, really like the bow, I’m old so have 60 lb mods at 28”, shooting 410 gr arrows at 277 FPS.

Love this thing. First 5 arrows of my practice session from 70 yards out.
20210701_181441.jpg

I've got archery elk and deer tags to get ready for. Who else has been shooting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom