Vaccine experience?

Have you been vaccinated?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is interesting. However, when n=14 (sample size), that is not a valid sample size.

Hatziioannou and colleagues don't know if everyone who has had COVID-19 and then an mRNA vaccine will have such a remarkable immune response. "We've only studied the phenomena with a few patients because it's extremely laborious and difficult research to do," she says.

BTW, NPR isn't exactly politically neutral.

Last edited:
Speak to doctors that work in hospitals with a large population. We live in a "small" city and we hear lots of bad advice given out here. I will always travel to UCLA or Stanford if anything serious arises with me, my wife or my kids. Small town medicine=death in many cases. The article I posted above proves how this womans life would've been over if they hadn't moved her down to a Los Angeles hospital. It retrospect, she should have been moved 10 days prior minimum.

No mention of comorbidities which is gonna be important.

Im gonna guess that level of obesity is in direct correlation with deaths from both the vaccine and the virus.

The questions I would ask are not if these particles are present, but, what do these particles do? What harm do they impart to the vaccinated?

And, are these particles present in other vaccines?

According to the results of Dr. Ruby's report on Dr. Robert Young’s findings, in “the microscopic view of Pfizer vaccine vials showed clear evidence of a cluster of graphene oxide, lethal parasites, and numerous types of different metals. In the Maderna vials Dr. Young found a carbon based reduced graphene oxide substrate embedded with nanoparticles. The analysis of the Maderna vaccine also contained metal debris in the material after being properly diluted for a single dose. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine analysis by Dr. Young revealed a cluster of stainless steel, glued together with a carbon based glue of reduced graphene oxide, a highly magnetic material with the ability to trigger pathological blood coagulations (clotting).

Introducing this vaccine as part of your core functions …..Think about what that is doing to your internal organs as you introduce foreign non natural products into your system.

It’s like smoking and your body responds with cancer producing cells. Cancer also can be caused by other foreign products that is absorbed or ingested that is not intended to be.

It opened my eyes many years ago.

The virus has been around almost two years now. When was the last time you heard a Public Service Announcement telling us to lose weight, quit smoking tobacco or dope, eat right, drink plenty of liquids, exercise, get plenty of sleep, take vitamin D, etc. to lessen the affects of Covid-19? It could mean the difference between life and death.

But no, all you hear is get the vaccine. Vaccinate! Quit being a Trumpet and get the vaccine.

Similar to cancer from chewing or smoking. Not everyone gets it, but those that do wish they never started. Everyone’s immune system is different. Just because you get C19 and get through it fine does not mean that if you give it to your parents or grandparents that it will not kill them.

Similar to cancer from chewing or smoking. Not everyone gets it, but those that do wish they never started. Everyone’s immune system is different. Just because you get C19 and get through it fine does not mean that if you give it to your parents or grandparents that it will not kill them.
Then your parents or grandparents should get vaccinated.

The questions I would ask are not if these particles are present, but, what do these particles do? What harm do they impart to the vaccinated?

According to the results of Dr. Ruby's report on Dr. Robert Young’s findings, in “the microscopic view of Pfizer vaccine vials showed clear evidence of a cluster of graphene oxide, lethal parasites, and numerous types of different metals. In the Maderna vials Dr. Young found a carbon based reduced graphene oxide substrate embedded with nanoparticles. The analysis of the Maderna vaccine also contained metal debris in the material after being properly diluted for a single dose. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine analysis by Dr. Young revealed a cluster of stainless steel, glued together with a carbon based glue of reduced graphene oxide, a highly magnetic material with the ability to trigger pathological blood coagulations (clotting).
I’m not trying to be critical in as much as this information seems to be quite concerning.......... however, if one were to review all of the medications we take, be it flu vaccines, or the stuff we ingest during chemo-therapy, or heartburn, weed sprays, diabetics, vehicle paint, carpet fabrics, bed pillows, etc etc. would those too have horrific materials that stay or pass through our bodies.

Yes, many have died from all of these medicines and farm/household materials but.... yet....... far more have lived, lived long and lived well.

Not saying we should live with blinders on, but there comes a point where emperical knowledge allows us to say yes or no.

There has been, for most people, a loss in trust in our government’s integrity, many have seemed to have lost that trust in last decade or two. Maybe for good reason. In the past most haven’t equated Government to medications, that is no long the case. We now connect everything to government....because it is.

At this point each of us has to weigh our risks and...... fish or cut bait, because for every opinion, there sure seems to be a well articulated opposite opinion.

Yesterday was my last day of quarantine
Interesting. The following are your quotes from 8/27 which is 11.5 days ago. You stated then you and your family had already had covid before.
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 5.12.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 5.13.02 PM.png

I’m not trying to be critical in as much as this information seems to be quite concerning.......... however, if one were to review all of the medications we take, be it flu vaccines, or the stuff we ingest during chemo-therapy, or heartburn, weed sprays, diabetics, vehicle paint, carpet fabrics, bed pillows, etc etc. would those too have horrific materials that stay or pass through our bodies.

Yes, many have died from all of these medicines and farm/household materials but.... yet....... far more have lived, lived long and lived well.

Not saying we should live with blinders on, but there comes a point where emperical knowledge allows us to say yes or no.

There has been, for most people, a loss in trust in our government’s integrity, many have seemed to have lost that trust in last decade or two. Maybe for good reason. In the past most haven’t equated Government to medications, that is no long the case. We now connect everything to government....because it is.

At this point each of us has to weigh our risks and...... fish or cut bait, because for every opinion, there sure seems to be a well articulated opposite opinion.
I understand, Mr. 2lumpy.

Not anyone I know of wants that extra crap in our bodies even IF it causes no harm. It would be interesting to see to which extent those chemicals/metals listed above occur in food, vitamins, etc. that we ingest as a matter of routine.

Interesting. The following are your quotes from 8/27 which is 11.5 days ago. You stated then you and your family had already had covid before.View attachment 51787
View attachment 51788
I was kinda guessing that I got it, I wasn’t %100 percent sure I had it back in November of last year since I didn’t get tested, but yeah 11.5 days ago my dad was just starting to be done with it and I was just barely getting it.

What concerns me is the amount of pressure(Via bribes, payments, Fear etc. ) is being applied to the masses to take this vaccine. I can't recall any disease, virus, etc, so focused on driving the narrative that you must get the vaccine or procedure to save your a$$. Why? There is more to this we are not privy to, and it most likely has to do with $$$$.

You have large corporations, Labs and high profile names and many connected company owners heavily invested in the vaccine business. The other concern is the mask mandates. I'm no spring chicken and lived thru a lot, but have never seen the push to try to get everyone to do what is being asked to do to "save us".

I read and watch the news and watch what programs come up and hear what they have to say about Covid 19. My wife retired as a RN two years ago- she gets info from some of her friends that still work. I then reach out to the health care network that I have friends still working in and the information does not correlate to what is being said.

To me, that is a red flag.

Everyone should do what they think they need to do. Talk to your doctor, evaluate your health and determine what you need to do that makes you happy. My parents took their flu shot every year. One year my father was about 2 hours away from dying with the flu several years ago. I stayed with him at the hospital for 4 days and my mom was ecstatic when I brought him home. She was mad he got the flu after he was taking the flu shot every year. What eventually took him was a broken heart 9 mos after my mom passed away. Being married for 69 years and having nothing left to live for is more detrimental to your health. I lost them both over the last 18 months and it had nothing to do with Covid. The man will come get you when it is your time.

My 88 year old mother in law has never taken the flu shot and she laughs when we ask if she would like the vaccine. We can't remember when she ever had the flu.

All this emphasis on this vaccine and wearing masks has run it's course with me. Life in the 70's. 80's. 90.'s was much more enjoyable then this BS we are dealing with today. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
What concerns me is the amount of pressure(Via bribes, payments, Fear etc. ) is being applied to the masses to take this vaccine. I can't recall any disease, virus, etc, so focused on driving the narrative that you must get the vaccine or procedure to save your a$$. Why? There is more to this we are not privy to, and it most likely has to do with $$$$.
Power & control. Scratch a liberal or submit to their garbage just once - and you'll find a totalitarian dictator under the surface of every damn one of them.

Look what's happening in Australia... it's sad & disgusting

You have large corporations, Labs and high profile names and many connected company owners heavily invested in the vaccine business. The other concern is the mask mandates. I'm no spring chicken and lived thru a lot, but have never seen the push to try to get everyone to do what is being asked to do to "save us".

I read and watch the news and watch what programs come up and hear what they have to say about Covid 19. My wife retired as a RN two years ago- she gets info from some of her friends that still work. I then reach out to the health care network that I have friends still working in and the information does not correlate to what is being said.

To me, that is a red flag.

Everyone should do what they think they need to do. Talk to your doctor, evaluate your health and determine what you need to do that makes you happy. My parents took their flu shot every year. One year my father was about 2 hours away from dying with the flu several years ago. I stayed with him at the hospital for 4 days and my mom was ecstatic when I brought him home. She was mad he got the flu after he was taking the flu shot every year. What eventually took him was a broken heart 9 mos after my mom passed away. Being married for 69 years and having nothing left to live for is more detrimental to your health. I lost them both over the last 18 months and it had nothing to do with Covid. The man will come get you when it is your time.

My 88 year old mother in law has never taken the flu shot and she laughs when we ask if she would like the vaccine. We can't remember when she ever had the flu.

All this emphasis on this vaccine and wearing masks has run it's course with me. Life in the 70's. 80's. 90.'s was much more enjoyable then this BS we are dealing with today. Sorry for the rant.
The last time we ran up against anything quite like this..... but different..... was AIDS. It was panic city for a couple years but the difference was, at that time we didn’t like government but not to the degree that we mistrust it today. Tracking the sex partners of people to their door steps is pretty intrusive I’d say. This isn’t our first rodeo but the table has been set under different circumstances.

Every thing in life is “time and place” sensitive.

I spoke to my brother today who is working at an ICU in Florida. That hospital is so full that people are being kept in the hallways.

In the last week and a half, he hasn't had a single one of his patients survive to leave the ICU... they either passed away or are still there. It's been a week since he treated a patient that wasn't sedated.

He said the sickest patient at our local ICU in Utah wouldn't even be admitted into their ICU because they're not sick enough to take a bed. He's seeing an increasing number of young pregnant women being admitted.

They flew a patient in last night from the panhandle on a Medical Transport Airplane because they didn't have a hospital within 150 miles of her home that could take her.

It's that bad in Florida right now. Thank God it's not like that here.

It’s hard to trust a doctor’s report when he can’t even spell the name of the vaccine company correctly. Maderna? LOL. Reminds me of the person that was busted with a fake vaccine card because she spelled Moderna wrong.

Last edited:
It’s hard to trust a doctor’s findings when he can’t even spell the name of the vaccine company correctly. Maderna? LOL. Reminds me of the person that was busted with a fake vaccine card because she spelled Moderna wrong.
???

Wait until you read what's in your Lucky Charms and daily multivitamin, though. They have everything from copper, iron, molybdenum (sometimes used to coat bullets), magnesium, zinc, and selenium to chromium and chloride.

And some of us are still alive!

AND WORSE... THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT DON'T SUPPORT THE BAN OF DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!!!

According to this website, https://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

DHMO has not been banned by the CDC but...

"DHMO is a constituent of many known toxic substances, diseases and disease-causing agents, environmental hazards and can even be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful.

Research conducted by award-winning U.S. scientist Nathan Zohner concluded that roughly 86 percent of the population supports a ban on dihydrogen monoxide. Although his results are preliminary, Zohner believes people need to pay closer attention to the information presented to them regarding Dihydrogen Monoxide. He adds that if more people knew the truth about DHMO then studies like the one he conducted would not be necessary.

A similar study conducted by U.S. researchers Patrick K. McCluskey and Matthew Kulick also found that nearly 90 percent of the citizens participating in their study were willing to sign a petition to support an outright ban on the use of Dihydrogen Monoxide in the United States.

Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

- Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
- Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.

- Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
- DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
-Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
-Contributes to soil erosion.
-Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
-Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
-Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
-Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions."

Over 32,000 deaths just yesterday and climbing.

A long time ago I worked in Asbestos and it was before it became a big deal. They knew it was bad and would cause cancer but turned their collective heads and on the job they would just say suck it up buttercup.
They supplied us with respirators to use, some guys said wtf I'm not wearing those things they just make it hard to breath.
I used my mask then to protect myself and to this day knock on wood I have no scaring at all in my lungs
Other guys that didn't wear their masks are now either dead or have breathing disorders that stop them from doing anything in every day life.
It is your choice your body as I have said before but be very careful of your decisions as it could cost you your life............ or even worse you might have to walk around with an oxygen bottle and how would that work in the mountains?

It’s hard to trust a doctor’s report when he can’t even spell the name of the vaccine company correctly. Maderna? LOL. Reminds me of the person that was busted with a fake vaccine card because she spelled Moderna wrong.
Do you know if those items are in the Moderna vaccine? Do you know the levels of those metals which indicate toxicity?

I don't know either, but, the question raised should be answered and is of far more importance than ability to spell correctly.

Do you know if those items are in the Moderna vaccine? Do you know the levels of those metals which indicate toxicity?

I don't know either, but, the question raised should be answered and is of far more importance than ability to spell correctly.

Do you know for certain that the guy who wrote that isn't part of a secret conspiracy to scare people away from vaccination in an attempt to kill as many people as possible to reduce the population of earth?

Yeah, me neither. So I'm not going to write an article that says that on a worthless website with the qualifier of, "I'm just asking questions, here."

I'm amazed at the drivel people will read and regurgitate as long as it fulfills their preconceived biases.

When some stupid teenager can't spell Moderna correctly, a word that has been used millions of times in the public sphere over the last few years, she clearly isn't a well-read individual and it makes national news. But you believe that a guy who misspells it the same way is somehow an authority on the subject? That's ridiculous.

Do you know for certain that the guy who wrote that isn't part of a secret conspiracy to scare people away from vaccination in an attempt to kill as many people as possible to reduce the population of earth?

Yeah, me neither. So I'm not going to write an article that says that on a worthless website with the qualifier of, "I'm just asking questions, here."

I'm amazed at the drivel people will read and regurgitate as long as it fulfills their preconceived biases.

When some stupid teenager can't spell Moderna correctly, a word that has been used millions of times in the public sphere over the last few years, she clearly isn't a well-read individual and it makes national news. But you believe that a guy who misspells it the same way is somehow an authority on the subject? That's ridiculous.
Thanks for the lesson. I'll make sure to never believe what you write.

I personally don’t think the vaccine is bad. I do however think our government is bad. Not just because of Biden, but gov In general. I don’t love what we already give up in taxes and let’s face it freedom of speech. Either side of the isle should have the right to spread whatever “mis information” one could think of. The sensor ship and doxxing is out of hand. Let people have an opinion. Again I see nothing wrong with the vaccine, but I also see nothing wrong with taking your own health in your hands. I didn’t need trump nor do I need Biden to decide these things for me.

Well Biden held a conference today & apparently he’s mandated that companies with 100 or more employees have to either force the employees to get vaccinated or test weekly. I know how that’s going to go…. Companies aren’t going to come out of pocket to test the employees every week.

Why can’t they mandate that employees get tested for the antibodies?

Well Biden held a conference today & apparently he’s mandated that companies with 100 or more employees have to either force the employees to get vaccinated or test weekly. I know how that’s going to go…. Companies aren’t going to come out of pocket to test the employees every week.

Why can’t they mandate that employees get tested for the antibodies?
He also said that this isn't about freedom.....strange that our county was founded and that freedom has been promised to us, huh?

What is next? What will they force us to do next?

IMO I think they handled the whole situation wrong from the get go. It's not the vaccine that is the problem. It is the dishonest media and government. It first got started with the election. I think most people would agree that there were some fishy situations and scenarios with the whole election and a lack of transparency. Then come the mask mandates and social distancing requirements. The lies about the effectiveness of masks, the shaming and guilt tripping and acting morally superior to those who did not want to mask. Then telling people they can't gather with friends and family really pissed everyone off and crossed the in line in many people's opinion. Then the vaccines come out and they act like they are the cure all and downplaying side effects coupled with the CDC and everyone else tweaking and lying about numbers of cases deaths, etc. Just a total lack of transparency in all situations have caused people to not trust the government or the vaccine. Now Biden mandates it, that is just going to polarize people more.

I finally got the vaccine because I believe it is what is best for me and my family. I had to put all the politics to the side.

I wish they would have just been honest. If they would have came out and said we ask you to wear masks they're not going to stop the virus but they can help. And then came out and said it might be a good idea to not gather in large groups but it's your call please do you feel as best. Then if they would have said we rushed these vaccines they haven't been properly tested we rushed the FDA approval because we think it is pretty dang safe and effective. We feel like we don't have the luxury of time so we did what we think was best. Please do your own research and make the best call for your situation. We strongly urge the vaccine from what we have seen ( backed by honest data, about the vaccines effectiveness and the risks of taking it) but it is totally your call.

I think if they would have handled it like this we'd be in a much better situation. Lying manipulating and cramming mandates down people's throats is a recipe for disaster. Anyone who's been a leader of any kind knows that that way is never going to boost morale and bring everyone together.

IMO I think they handled the whole situation wrong from the get go. It's not the vaccine that is the problem. It is the dishonest media and government. It first got started with the election. I think most people would agree that there were some fishy situations and scenarios with the whole election and a lack of transparency. Then come the mask mandates and social distancing requirements. The lies about the effectiveness of masks, the shaming and guilt tripping and acting morally superior to those who did not want to mask. Then telling people they can't gather with friends and family really pissed everyone off and crossed the in line in many people's opinion. Then the vaccines come out and they act like they are the cure all and downplaying side effects coupled with the CDC and everyone else tweaking and lying about numbers of cases deaths, etc. Just a total lack of transparency in all situations have caused people to not trust the government or the vaccine. Now Biden mandates it, that is just going to polarize people more.

I finally got the vaccine because I believe it is what is best for me and my family. I had to put all the politics to the side.

I wish they would have just been honest. If they would have came out and said we asked you to wear masks they're not going to help a ton but they could help a little. And then came out and said it might be a good idea to not gather in large groups but it's your call please do you feel as best. Then if they would have said we rushed these vaccines they haven't been properly tested we rushed the FDA approval because we think it is pretty dang safe and effective. We feel like we don't have the luxury of time so we did what we think was best. Please do your own research and make the best call for your situation. We strongly urge the vaccine from what we have seen, but it is totally your call.

I think if they would have handled it like this we'd be in a much better situation. Lying manipulating and cramming mandates down people's throats is a recipe for disaster. Anyone who's been a leader of any kind knows that that way is never going to boost morale and bring everyone together.
are you enjoying the Subaru??

are you enjoying the Subaru??
Love it! Also went out and got me a North Face Jacket. I woke up this morning and my hair was in a man bun. Also, all my gym shorts shrunk, they now go down to about mid thigh. I don't even like hunting anymore, I just want to traill run with my dog, go rock climbing, and mountain bike. It would be nice if they listed some of these side effects.

He also said that this isn't about freedom.....strange that our county was founded and that freedom has been promised to us, huh?

What is next? What will they force us to do next?
I’m both pissed & saddened at the same time. I never could have imagined just a very short time ago that our country would turn itself inside out in such a short amount of time. It’s the start of the fall of Rome IMO.

Love it! Also went out and got me a North Face Jacket. I woke up this morning and my hair was in a man bun. Also, all my gym shorts shrunk, they now go down to about mid thigh. I don't even like hunting anymore, I just want to traill run with my dog, go rock climbing, and mountain bike. It would be nice if they listed some of these side effects.
??? I’m definitely not getting vaccinated now!!! I’ve had a shaved head for so long, I know I couldn’t pull off a man bun.

I wish they would have just been honest. If they would have came out and said we ask you to wear masks they're not going to stop the virus but they can help. And then came out and said it might be a good idea to not gather in large groups but it's your call please do you feel as best. Then if they would have said we rushed these vaccines they haven't been properly tested we rushed the FDA approval because we think it is pretty dang safe and effective. We feel like we don't have the luxury of time so we did what we think was best. Please do your own research and make the best call for your situation. We strongly urge the vaccine from what we have seen ( backed by honest data, about the vaccines effectiveness and the risks of taking it) but it is totally your call.

Very good post!!! I agree with every single word. ??????

You still have a chance of being saved as long as you didn’t go out and buy a Creedmoor & some Patagonia gear?
If you feel like you’re slipping go get you some Black Rifle coffee & a package of Jack’s Links jalapeño jerky. And rip that coexist sticker off your Subaru ASAP

You still have a chance of being saved as long as you didn’t go out and buy a Creedmoor & some Patagonia gear?
If you feel like you’re slipping go get you some Black Rifle coffee & a package of Jack’s Links jalapeño jerky. And rip that coexist sticker off your Subaru ASAP

Well I am doomed, I have a creedmor also?.

NY Times had an interesting article the other day:
A big Delta unknown
By David Leonhardt

It remains perhaps the most important unanswered question about the Delta variant: Does it cause more severe illness than earlier versions of the Covid virus — or equally severe symptoms in the average infected person (while clearly being more contagious)?

The question is especially relevant to children and to vaccinated adults. In both groups, earlier versions of Covid were usually manageable. For the vast majority of people, the virus resembled a typical flu, rarely causing serious illness.

If Delta weren’t any more severe, it would mean that this encouraging situation had not changed. On the other hand, if Delta were substantially more severe, it could call for a much more cautious approach to everyday life.

So what’s the answer?
We still can’t be sure, and future data could change the picture. But the evidence so far suggests that Delta is similarly severe to earlier versions of the virus, probably with only modest differences in one direction or the other. While Delta is certainly more contagious — and its contagiousness does call for some new precautions, like more frequent mask wearing — its severity does not appear to be fundamentally different. That’s a more heartening picture than many people assume.

These tentative conclusions come from three difference sources: expert opinion; research studies; and overall data on cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Let’s take them one at a time:

1. Expert opinion
Because the evidence is still emerging and sometimes inconsistent, experts do not read it precisely the same way. Still, I have noticed the broad outlines of a consensus in recent interviews:

“Any difference is a small difference,” Dr. Aaron Richterman of the University of Pennsylvania told me.

“On a per-infection basis, I don’t think it’s changed,” Jennifer Nuzzo, the lead epidemiologist for the Johns Hopkins Covid-19 Testing Insights Initiative, said. “The risks to vaccinated people haven’t really changed.”

“It really is in the ‘I don’t know stage,’” Dr. Paul Sax of Brigham and Women’s Hospital said.

Dr. Robert Wachter of the University of California, San Francisco, said: “I treat as if it might be a little more severe, but I don’t know that it matters that much. I can’t think of any public health decision that hinges on whether it’s the same or 20 percent worse.”

Dr. David Dowdy of Johns Hopkins pointed out that most people naturally assume Delta is more severe — because it is new, scary and more contagious. Given this bias, he advises assuming it is not more severe absent good evidence. He thinks it’s equally likely that Delta is slightly more severe or slightly less severe.

2. The research
The studies evaluating Delta’s severity have been frustratingly inconsistent. “There has been mixed evidence about whether it’s more severe or not,” Dr. Rebecca Wurtz of the University of Minnesota told me. “The final word is not yet in.”

Some research — like a study from Scotland — has found that the people who contract Delta get sicker on average than similar people who contracted an earlier version of the virus. Other evidence says otherwise. As Ariana Eunjung Cha of The Washington Post wrote:

A recent technical paper out of Britain suggested the Delta variant does not cause more serious illness than its predecessors, but the analysis did not specifically break out children. David Rubin, a researcher at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia who has been studying U.S. hospitalization data, said that in recent weeks, 1,200 to 1,400 children were inpatients at the peak, and while those numbers may be large, the rate of hospitalization remains the same as in the past at 0.8 to 0.9 percent.

Dowdy notes that the more alarming findings tend to receive more public attention, but that doesn’t make them more likely to be right.

3. The topline data
The broad Covid data is probably the biggest reason to doubt that Delta is meaningfully more severe than earlier versions of the virus. The share of Covid cases leading to hospitalization seems to have held steady or even declined in recent months.

That’s true in Britain, including among children too young to be vaccinated. It’s true among both vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans in places that publish detailed numbers, like the state of Utah and the city of Seattle. And it’s true among the full U.S. population: Total cases have risen almost fifteenfold since their June nadir, while hospital admissions have risen about sixfold.

By themselves, none of these comparisons prove much, because the mix of who gets Covid can change over time. But if Delta were significantly more severe, you’d expect to see some signs that hospitalizations or deaths were rising faster than new cases. Those signs are hard to find.

The bottom line
Figuring out how this data should affect your daily life isn’t easy, I realize. The situation is uncertain, and different people will make different decisions.

Maybe this frame is helpful: For children and vaccinated adults without other major health problems, there are a lot of reassuring signs. Covid appears to present less risk than some other daily activities. Among Americans under 17, fewer than 500 have died of Covid since the pandemic began; many more — a few thousand every year — die in vehicle crashes.

As Wachter said about Covid this week, “Risk is low enough to live life, high enough to be careful.”

For people who do have a health condition that increases their risks — like severe obesity, a previous organ transplant or an active case of cancer — the calculations may be different. Most children hospitalized with Covid, for example, have been older teenagers with a serious pre-existing health condition, Dr. Jennifer Lighter of N.Y.U. told me. Because Delta has caused a surge in Covid cases, it represents a threat to vulnerable people.

The hardest calls may be for vaccinated people who are over 65 and generally healthy. Delta’s severity does not appear to be fundamentally different for them, either. But their hospitalization rate has risen more rapidly in recent weeks than that of other groups. I understand why some older people may choose to err on the side of caution until we better understand Delta.

And what about the one-quarter of American adults who have not received a vaccine shot? They continue to have abundant reason to fear Covid.

1631286174609.png

If a person should get vaccinated to protect themselves and protect other innocent people around them, then wouldn't it follow that the only time you should drive your car is for essential reasons? Every time you drive, you're risking your life and other innocent lives. The hospitals and morgues are full of them. Think about that the next time you go out to dinner.

Maybe police should pull people over and check to be sure you have a valid reason for being on the road.

If a person should get vaccinated to protect themselves and protect other innocent people around them, then wouldn't it follow that the only time you should drive your car is for essential reasons? Every time you drive, you're risking your life and other innocent lives. The hospitals and morgues are full of them. Think about that the next time you go out to dinner.

Maybe police should pull people over and check to be sure you have a valid reason for being on the road.
.......... and what was all that talk and anxiety about the last President being a dictator......

Is it not at least a little ironic that everything negitive they said about the previous President seems to be true about this President........

he’s unfit
he needs to be impreached
he needs to be remove under the 25 amendment
he’s lost the trust of our allies
he’s got kids in cages
he’s a dictator
he’s unpresidential
he’s a lier

The list goes on and gets longer by the day.

.......... and what was all that talk and anxiety about the last President being a dictator......

Is it not at least a little ironic that everything negitive they said about the previous President seems to be true about this President........

he’s unfit
he’s got kids in cages
he’s a dictator
he’s unpresidential
he’s a lier

And he certainly shouldn't be in charge of the nuclear codes. Like you said, the list is long.

In addition to this...we should find the safest car and force everyone to drive it.

Don't forget that it would have helped if both Biden and Harris wouldn't have said that they didn't trust the "Trump" vaccine and they wouldn't take it.

Kind of starting things off on the wrong foot from that very moment!

he’s unfit
he’s got kids in cages
he’s a dictator
he’s unpresidential
he’s a lier

But only one of those presidents truly represents all those things....and it's the one currently in the WH.

Then your parents or grandparents should get vaccinated.
Why pass it around to begin with, Why take a chance of passing it another human regardless who it is , MIGHT be ok to pass to that guy you don't like so JUST maybe he can pass it back to some one you do like.
One of my former wrestlers told me that his huge family has lost 30 extended family members. Uncle, Aunts, Nephews Grand Parents Etc.

Why pass it around to begin with, Why take a chance of passing it another human regardless who it is , MIGHT be ok to pass to that guy you don't like so JUST maybe he can pass it back to some one you do like.
One of my former wrestlers told me that his huge family has lost 30 extended family members. Uncle, Aunts, Nephews Grand Parents Etc.
Good point. That reminded me of when I worked on a logging crew back in the 70's. The company offered some first-aid classes to be taken on the weekends. They were supposed to be geared toward the type of situation we might face in the woods. Nobody said they were interested. The boss asked me and I said "if nobody is interested in saving me, I'm sure not interested in saving them. I'm out."

We never did have the classes.

30 relatives dead huh??........
Yes he told me 30 of his relatives have passed away from Virus.
I doubt him telling me that and lying about it. He had nothing to gain by saying.
I trust his word alot more then some of the guys on here.

His extend family is huge in California and he has alot of relatives in Mexico, I didn't ask him how many relatives that died was in California.

His extend family is huge in California and he has alot of relatives in Mexico, I didn't ask him how many relatives that died was in California.
A woman in Florida died of COVID as well as her mother and her grandmother, all within one week. The Surgeon General said he's lost 10 family members himself.

I don't have proof, but I believe there is sometimes a genetic factor that makes certain families more susceptible than others.

All you hear is from people is to "follow the science and lets not make it political." Well it definitely became political as soon as Pelosi, Harris, Biden and the rest of those lunatics said they wouldn't take it because it was brought in under Trumps watch.

Now they don't want it political. They said no mandates, now there is. The House Plant in Chief made it more political by saying the real pandemic wasn't Covid, it was the "Unvaccinated."

Effing what? That dead from the neck up career puppet actually said that, or whomever the DNC ventriloquist is that has their hand up his ass said it. Either way, It's been politicized bigly.

Personally, I am on the fence with it. Was in the military and got more shots than I can remember. No big deal. Get it if you want or not. I certainly don't need that cognitively challenged marionette putting his foot on my neck to do so. Kiss my ass.

I've never had, or at least I don't think I have. Been around many who say they have, but only know of one personally that had it really bad in another state and he is back in the saddle. I think some of the people that say they've had it probably just had the cold or flu, if those are even in existence anymore. Must be though, as I see flu shots being advertised again.

My biggest issue is not with the vaccines. I think it is probably a good thing. It's with the looming eventuality that we will have to produce documents or something of the sort to show we are not of the "unclean" or contaminated.

Brought this up the other day in another forum and whether your pro or con, riddle me this: what if they require you to be up-to-date on your shots in order to have a drivers license, or own a firearm, or get a mortgage or rental, etc.? So many things they can tie this to. That is my biggest issue and that should give us all pause.

This is interesting...83% of blood donors have the antibody.

And...red cross has stopped testing for antibodies.

To be fair, one would have to consider who is donating blood and/or blood products. Are they more, or less, likely to have had the vaccine???

I think you got a few extra 0's in there DH. What's your point? Gotta call BS on your numbers. Is how much the drug manufacturers make going to determine whether or not you take the shot? Cowboy up buckaroo and good luck.
The numbers aren't far off. Did you read the link immediately above yours?

The numbers aren't far off. Did you read the link immediately above yours?
The tweet said Q2. The numbers that "aren't far off" are for the whole year.

Q2 numbers were $7.8B... so a long way from the $35B in the tweet.

If only people would do a quick search before forwarding fake news ?

This is interesting...83% of blood donors have the antibody.

And...red cross has stopped testing for antibodies.

To be fair, one would have to consider who is donating blood and/or blood products. Are they more, or less, likely to have had the vaccine???
According to the article, the percent of blood with antibodies increased from 20% up to 83% after vaccines were introduced.

You ask a good question about blood donors as a percentage of the population. We know older people are more likely to be vaccinated and my experience donating is that older people are more likely to donate than younger people, but that's purely anecdotal.

is my unvaccinated blood with antibodies better or worse than the vaccinated blood with antibodies???

My blood bank is advertising for survivors blood.........wtf??

Now they have the "mu" strain which they already are saying "may" be able to bypass vaccinated immunity.....so que up another vaccine and the next one and the next.

Might as well just get a variant now and roll the dice. Vaccination is not going to stop it. Parents will soon be having covid parties like chicken pox parties back in the day.....

Oh!

And Hurry & Put Your F'N .19 Cent Made in F'N China Masks Back on!

They Didn't Work the First Time But Put Them Back on again!

I'm being serious. I don't think a hospital should be forced to admit you if you don't have the flu vaccine. Do it to protect yourself and grandma and grandpa. Employers should mandate it too.
I get a flu shot every year. Have been for as long as I can remember. I haven’t had the flu since then either. Possibly circumstantial, but I don’t like being sick. :) Best part is it’s free.

Our hospitals are really trauma centers anymore. I’m doing my part to stay out.

Oh!

And Hurry & Put Your F'N .19 Cent Made in F'N China Masks Back on!

They Didn't Work the First Time But Put Them Back on again!
The woke hypochondriacs on this thread seem like they are just gloating because their king has spoken! Just make your mind up on what the right thing to do is and do it whole heartedly. I am about to get fired for not getting the vaxx and Oh well I was looking for a job when I found this one!

The woke hypochondriacs on this thread seem like they are just gloating because their king has spoken! Just make your mind up on what the right thing to do is and do it whole heartedly. I am about to get fired for not getting the vaxx and Oh well I was looking for a job when I found this one!
Whether I get vaccinated has ZERO to do with who occupies the oval office, the halls of congress, or your city hall. Or at least is should.

FYI, I would have to look to find a mask.

Gonna Say This One More F'N Time!

When I Was Young!

You Had a Transistor Radio or Two in the House!

If You Were Better Off or Lucky You Had a TV with 3 Channels on it!

When The President Came on the Radio/TV!

You Were Listening/Watching!

And Believing!

How Long Has it Been Since We've done That?

When I Was Young!

And Believing!

Reagan, and we would practice hiding under our desks for incoming bomb attack. Ha ha. Don't know what that would help?

When I Was Young!

And Believing!

I have seen 6 month old babies put a sentence together better than biden can.

Hows your brother by the way?

When I Was Young!

And Believing!

I know how ridiculous this sounds but I started having doubts with Kennedy, and they’ve just continued to grow every since. It sure seems it’s been a festering boil since the concept of a one world order rolled out after WWII.

It'll be interesting to see how many people actually quit their jobs when the vaccine mandates go into effect. Delta Airlines said they saw no reduction in workforce when they instituted a surcharge on unvaccinated employees, but that's not quite the same thing as a mandate.

If there's truly a mass exodus from large/government employers, there will simultaneously be many job openings for the vaccinated at those businesses and a rush of unemployed/unvaccinated workers looking for the available jobs at small employers.

My guess is that when it comes right down to it that most vaccine-hesitant people will get vaccinated instead of risking losing their ability to provide for their families. I could be wrong though.

It'll be an interesting dynamic to see how it plays out.

It'll be interesting to see how many people actually quit their jobs when the vaccine mandates go into effect. Delta Airlines said they saw no reduction in workforce when they instituted a surcharge on unvaccinated employees, but that's not quite the same thing as a mandate.

If there's truly a mass exodus from large/government employers, there will simultaneously be many job openings for the vaccinated at those businesses and a rush of unemployed/unvaccinated workers looking for the available jobs at small employers.

My guess is that when it comes right down to it that most vaccine-hesitant people will get vaccinated instead of risking losing their ability to provide for their families. I could be wrong though.

It'll be an interesting dynamic to see how it plays out.
Sorry but there is already plenty of job openings, government included and nobody wants them. Least of all the average unemployed, vaccinated people...

The tweet said Q2. The numbers that "aren't far off" are for the whole year.

Q2 numbers were $7.8B... so a long way from the $35B in the tweet.

If only people would do a quick search before forwarding fake news ?

Whether it'$ 10B, 25B, 35B, 50B,100B.......You are talking some serious revenue and Booster shots will add to it....what matters is that you understand how much $$$ drives what is happening today, and it's not only in the Health Care Field. Health care is easy money for those promoting and invested in it.

Now stop and watch some TV(History Channel is a good example) and ask yourself why you are seeing commercial after commercial about drugs and treatments that will help your $kin ra$h, but the side effects could be much more severe then the red rash on you ar$e. Why the hell would you take something that can cause serious side effects???

The narrative has changed over the last couple of decades. I am approaching Medicare decisions later this year. I get daily mail-in quantity- on what options I have for "additional" Part C insurance, Part D, Hmo yada-yada-yada from so many health care networks, you wonder what the hell is going on.

I handled my parents finances, health care and and decision making for them the last 10 years or so to help them. I have a good idea on most health care decisions that need to be made. They NEVER were swamped with mail and phone calls up until the last year or two before they passed over the last 18 months. I had to block many calls on their phone line so they wouldn't get several calls a day.

It's become a $$$ game more so today and the better half who was in the Health care profession for 38 years before she retired a few years ago says she has never seen anything like what we are seeing today.

Be smart, talk to your trusted doctor and do what you think is best. It's your call to some extent still.

Good Luck, I'm done here and have a good fall hunting season. That is where I will be spending my time-much more enjoyable that this stuff were dealing with.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom