Vaccine Side Effects

Which version of COVID vaccine did you get?

• Johnson & Johnson

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Moderna

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Pfizer

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • Still waiting to get vaccinated

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Not getting vaccinated

Votes: 49 38.0%

• Total voters
Whatever this means.
---------------------------------------------------------------

President Joe Biden’s administration is not creating COVID-19 vaccine passports but officials are working with private companies to set guidelines for the systems, which people can use to show proof they’ve been vaccinated, the White House said Monday.

The administration will “provide guidance” on the effort to develop vaccine passports and similar systems, White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters in Washington.

Whatever this means.
---------------------------------------------------------------

President Joe Biden’s administration is not creating COVID-19 vaccine passports but officials are working with private companies to set guidelines for the systems, which people can use to show proof they’ve been vaccinated, the White House said Monday.

The administration will “provide guidance” on the effort to develop vaccine passports and similar systems, White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters in Washington.

I can make you vaccine card with photoshop!!!!!

I can make you vaccine card with photoshop!!!!!
1617425786687.jpeg

Too many posts to read...I have decided not to get the vaccine but a convo with my brother last night may have me re-thinking my decision. He told me to look into "long COVID". Those that get COVID may have some brain trauma down the road. This is scary. He also said that the vaccines are not much different than the other vaccines for other illness' that are old and tested. He said that this vaccine was not "rushed" because most vaccines produced didn't have the funding or man-power that this pandemic had so THAT is why it was created in such a timely manner. The COVID vaccine is the same as the other vaccines out there just tweaked to fight the COVID strain. I may end up getting it. The long COVID thing scares me a bit.

Too many posts to read...I have decided not to get the vaccine but a convo with my brother last night may have me re-thinking my decision. He told me to look into "long COVID". Those that get COVID may have some brain trauma down the road. This is scary. He also said that the vaccines are not much different than the other vaccines for other illness' that are old and tested. He said that this vaccine was not "rushed" because most vaccines produced didn't have the funding or man-power that this pandemic had so THAT is why it was created in such a timely manner. The COVID vaccine is the same as the other vaccines out there just tweaked to fight the COVID strain. I may end up getting it. The long COVID thing scares me a bit.

Have him tell you about the long term effects of the vaccine.

Lots of well documented long term lingering effects (long covid) from the virus. None known from the vaccine. No brainer I’d say....

And that's the point, nobody knows what the long term effects of this new vaccine are. Sure we'll find out over time.

Last edited:
It's not always about you. the longer the virus lives on the more opportunity it has to mutate. you want to do this all over again ? I've had enough so I'm getting the shots to do my part in ending this chit show for the good of the nation.

Just got the 1st Moderna shot yesterday and no effects whatsoever.

Well, according to the CDC as quoted in the NY Times today, you need not worry about getting the virus from a toilet seat...

"The C.D.C. advised that there was very little chance of contracting Covid from surfaces, putting to rest an early misconception. “This is a virus you get by breathing,” one scientist said."

There was little or no testing in the development process. Everything was rushed.

You are more likely to get PG, while on the pill, than you are do die from COVID.

Now that is a no.brainer.

Take your Zinc, C and Melatonin and do t worry about it.

They want you to be afraid.

One of my best friends was hospitalized with the flu 2 years ago. I think it was H1N1 but not really sure. Healthy and no pre existing conditions. 2 months in the hospital and on dialysis when he came out. He still suffers from it today and may never feel back to normal.

This was a eye opener for me so I thought I would start getting my annual flu shot. Time passed and I never did go get it. I rarely get sick and I am not a big fan of medicine for something I don't have.

Fast forward to covid times. There is no doubt politics as played a role but covid is certainly real just like the flu my friend got. One day I think I wont get vaccinated then the next I think I will. I like the J&J the best so I figured I would wait till it was available and there was no line. Looks like my wife signed us up for next Thursday to get the J&J version.

Why does everyone just automatically assume that side effects will have a negative impact on your life? What if the side effect is growing a 13 inch pecka? Or maybe the ability to shoot a 6.5 creed without a manbun being in place.

The only side effect I've noticed so far, months after being vaccinated, is the ability to completely ignore all news propaganda outlets and social media BS while minding my own business as to whether or not someone chooses to get a shot from a doctor. I find it funny that people get so worked up about this. Can you imagine if the process of all medical advancements was broadcast and fought about like this? Everybody, with few exception, has or at some point will be exposed to far more risky medical treatment than the silly vaccine. Go to Saint Luke's and tell a ten year old who's going through cancer treatment that your afraid of a dumb shot.

Why does everyone just automatically assume that side effects will have a negative impact on your life? What if the side effect is growing a 13 inch pecka? Or maybe the ability to shoot a 6.5 creed without a manbun being in place.

The only side effect I've noticed so far, months after being vaccinated, is the ability to completely ignore all news propaganda outlets and social media BS while minding my own business as to whether or not someone chooses to get a shot from a doctor. I find it funny that people get so worked up about this. Can you imagine if the process of all medical advancements was broadcast and fought about like this? Everybody, with few exception, has or at some point will be exposed to far more risky medical treatment than the silly vaccine. Go to Saint Luke's and tell a ten year old who's going through cancer treatment that your afraid of a dumb shot.
Amen!!

We're all good @elkassassin!

Back to the topic at hand... I'm surprised at the number of Moderna shots here. It must be geographic or something.

I know one person that has had Moderna, one that has had J&J and probably two dozen that have had Pfizer.

Me left arm was so sore after my Pfizer shot that I couldn't lift it to touch my right shoulder that evening. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm going to get a strong reaction from the 2nd dose, too.
It is pretty regional- the areas that had the required specialty storage available with the initial roll out tend to be Pfizer heavy. We were one of only two places in Wyoming that had the ability to store Pfizer, and as a result that has been the predominant vaccine in the area. Now there was been a fair amount of Moderna in the community, and a little J&J. Local community has been getting vaccinated about as soon as they are eligible, and our COVID levels have dropped dramatically, though we are also in the off season in terms of tourists. It will be interesting to see how things go in a month when the area fills up with people from all over the world.

My wife and I both got Pfizer, she had no side effects other than the sore arm, I had about 24 hours of flu-like symptoms both times.

The biggest side effect of the vaccine is a return to normal and a recovering economy.

It's a shame that paranoid cowards could undo it all by facilitating the virus mutation over fear of a safe vaccine campaign.

Whatever used to drive Americans to put the good of the nation ahead of their fears died off with the greatest generation that's for damn sure.

The biggest side effect of the vaccine is a return to normal and a recovering economy.

It's a shame that paranoid cowards could undo it all by facilitating the virus mutation over fear of a safe vaccine campaign.

Whatever used to drive Americans to put the good of the nation ahead of their fears died off with the greatest generation that's for damn sure.
Not taking the vaccine does not facilitate the virus mutation. You should really take a break from posting as your posts rarely make sense.

These gals did their part I guess. Maybe I won't need to wait as long as I thought. Think they counted her as a covid death?

6 out of millions with blood clots.....not many as of now but I am sure there's more weird sh!t that will come out over time.

I have instructed my family members to look up the symptoms of having a blood clot and be very proactive on having a plan if you have those symptons....IF they got the J and J vaccine.

Hold on boys...gonna get interesting.

I'm way ahead of the curve on this experimental drug everybody is getting.
My state just halted J & J vaccine for further testing.
Go figure.

It sure as h$ll does!
Covid will create new variants or mutations regardless if you are vaccinated or not. These vaccines do not have 100% efficacy and will always run a risk of contracting Covid even after the shot. There are several well known cases of that already. Jeff Gordon, Gov of Montana (I think), etc.
And for the record, I am not anti-vaccine. I was on the list to get the J&J this coming Saturday, but that is not an option now.

I will state again that whether you get the jab or not should be 100% a personal choice, period.

However the idea that even vaccines which have been around for years have no negative side affects is not accurate. Just go look at the negative reaction numbers for the MMR shot we give to children and even require it for them to attend public schools in most states.

Again if you don't want to get vaccinated good on ya.

Nemont

Covid will create new variants or mutations regardless if you are vaccinated or not. These vaccines do not have 100% efficacy and will always run a risk of contracting Covid even after the shot. There are several well known cases of that already. Jeff Gordon, Gov of Montana (I think), etc.
And for the record, I am not anti-vaccine. I was on the list to get the J&J this coming Saturday, but that is not an option now.
Each time the virus replicates there is a (very) small chance of a mutation occurring. Replication may occur hundreds of thousands of times in an infected person. Multiply this by the number of people who become infected in the world and you have increased mutation rates. An increased probability of a more transmissible and/or deadly virus. Now imagine if everyone were either vaccinated or had acquired immunity through infection. The rate of mutation would be SUBSTANTIALLY decreased.

I think the point you are making is that unless immunity (through infection or vaccination) is 100%, then replication and subsequent mutation will occur. That’s a fact. But it’s also very basic math that if we can reduce infections (through vaccination) there will be a lot less replication and thus a lot less potential for mutation.

Somebody else on this forum described all those who do not (or have not yet) been vaccinated as “walking Petri dishes.” That’s a great analogy.

Hope you get on the list for a diff vaccine soon.

I think Jeff Gordon drives a race car...

I get my second Pfizer shot tomorrow morning. My day is a CF so hopefully I don't fare poorly, it would suck to be sick all day when work is super busy.

It seems to be hit-and-miss in how people react.

My second Pfizer shot was a piece of cake. Barely even any arm pain. My wife, who had no effects from the first shot, woke up about 4:30am this morning with tons of muscle aches and horrible nausea. It cleared up by 6am and nothing since then. Hopefully we're good to go. ??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom