Valle Vidal

akennedy6911

My hunting partner drew the late rifle hunt for 2021. We’ll be scouting prior just looking for someone who drew an earlier hunt that may hook us up with some I for when you’re done. Thanks

It’s a bull tag. The second rifle. Since it’s a once in a lifetime hunt I figured guys wouldn’t mind sharing the Info on what they saw or got away
I don't mind sharing anything, had the hunt in 2017 but it was second archery. I hunted a place that is ideal for hunters not necessarily in the prime of their life. Not a cake walk, but easy to access and move around in. Perfect setting for rifle hunts and far enough away from the road where bulls approaching solitude can be found. I killed my bull 3 hours into the hunt on opening day.

Something to keep in mind that unless things change, your buddy will be going into his hunt after drought conditions this summer.

I don't mind sharing anything, had the hunt in 2017 but it was second archery. I hunted a place that is ideal for hunters not necessarily in the prime of their life. Not a cake walk, but easy to access and move around in. Perfect setting for rifle hunts and far enough away from the road where bulls approaching solitude can be found. I killed my bull 3 hours into the hunt on opening day.

Something to keep in mind that unless things change, your buddy will be going into his hunt after drought conditions this summer.
How good of one did you get rr?

Go with US Outfitters... Tega is the man. My wifey could tell ya, she used them last year for first rifle hunt. I was on my own hunt or would have joined her. Ha. Year 2020.

Last edited:
12011.jpeg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom