Valles Caldera (6b) Draw????

I called them (valles caldera administration)and they told me they would post the 20th. Then I called game and fish when they added the link for the valles hunts and they (game and fish) told me this afternoon. Nice to see there are a couple out there as desperate as me and hanging on to the slightest chance that they are still gonna get an elk tag this year. Good luck guys and gals.

They got it fixed sometime this afternoon, I got the 1st archery hunt, finally something to live for!

JR

NMPaul, didn't your wife have the MZL last year? Awesome.

Wish I had drawn that tag again. I have hunted that place twice....had a great time on both occasions. I drew a 16a elk tag, archery first season.....guess I can't complain.

JBone

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom