VAPORTRAIL BOW STRINGS

coryb

If anybody needs strings and cables these guys are awesome. I freaked out Thursday afternoon when I found some severed strands while waxing my cables. I have a once-in-a-lifetime Valle Vidal hunt starting on September 1st and wanted to fix this problem fast. I called VaporTrail and placed my order at about 1 pm on Thursday and for a $5 expedite fee they built me a custom string and shipped it before the end of the day. It's Monday and the string is already on and I'm back in business. The string looks great and with the pack of bats they sent is noticeably quieter than the factory Fuse that came on the bow. There customer service is top notch and I will definitely give them my business in the future.

Couldn't agree more. Vaportrail strings and cables are good stuff. As soon as I finish this season with my PSE Dream Season Evo, I am swapping in some vaportrails.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom