Velvet Bucks

TRRBowHunt

Paunsuagant 2022 Archery Buck

08744873-1785-4F80-9DAB-51A950507370.jpeg

FEDCFAFA-5AF5-405B-AB65-D5C4F3B364AB.jpeg

What a great buck!!!

Here’s that archery buck thread.

Very nice Buck thanks for sharing and congratulations.
That’s nice how green it is there. Just curious what that plant growth is? It looks like the same plant that’s in the pic of the other Pauns buck in the Utah forum.

Do you mind sharing if you killed him on public or private? Guided or not guided? Any story to go with it?
No judgment intended!
Thanks

Ya sorry. I was just trying to figure this all out. First time doing this.
I will get a story up
Ya sorry. I was just trying to figure this all out. First time doing this.
Paunsuagant 2022 Archery Buck

View attachment 85684
I finally killed the buck I have wanted. Full perfect velvet and I finally broke the 30” mark. That has been a personal goal for me. For those asking this is a limited entry hunt in Utah. But with that being said this was not a guided hunt not an easy hunt. I spend a few months with family and good friends scouting the area in search of finding the buck I was looking for. There were lots of good bucks but not many that really caught my eye till this guy came along. With all the wet weather we had it made it hard because they had water and food everywhere. So patients paid off. I finally got came across him again and the opportunity presented its self. With a little buck fever and the shakes I was able to get the shot off. I was able to get in and get a 40 yard shot with a good connect. After a little bit of tracking I was able to walk up and see the buck of my dreams laying there. To me this is a once in a lifetime buck and a long life dream to me. So to say my emotions were running high was an understatement. Thanks to the help of family and friends my dream came true.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom