Vernon Deer Tag Draw Opportunity

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Wanted to let you all know that the application period for 5 Vernon Deer Tags is open. Here's another chance to throw your name into another draw for a good deer tag. I'd like to have one of these tags. It's a pretty good unit that produces a few real slugs every year.

I'll be tossing in a few bucks for my chances, what about you? You going to take advantage of this opportunity?

Apply Here for Vernon Deer Tags!

Some Details:
  • $10 per hunt application. Each applicant may apply for all 5 vouchers.
  • Vouchers are completely transferable. Each applicant eligible to draw any and all vouchers they apply for.
  • No age limitations to apply.
  • Hunter may choose type of weapon - archery, rifle or muzzleloader. Dates are determined by the type of weapon selected. A hunting license and/or hunters safety is NOT required to apply. However, a current license is required to actually hunt.
  • Hunter is responsible for associated permit fees paid to the state of Utah when turning in voucher to obtain permit. Resident $80; Non-resident $468.
  • Hunters with current mule deer tags may still apply.

v2019c.jpg

Last edited:

lif

Wanted to let you all know that the application period for 5 Vernon Deer Tags is open. Here's another chance to throw your name into another draw for a good deer tag. I'd like to have one of these tags. It's a pretty good unit that produces a few real slugs every year.

I'll be tossing in a few bucks for my chances, what about you? You going to take advantage of this opportunity?

Some Details:
  • Vouchers are completely transferable. Each applicant eligible to draw any and all vouchers they apply for.
  • Hunter may choose type of weapon - archery, rifle or muzzleloader. Dates are determined by the type of weapon selected. A hunting license and/or hunters safety is NOT required to apply. However, a current license is required to actually hunt.
  • Hunter is responsible for associated permit fees paid to the state of Utah when turning in voucher to obtain permit. Resident $80; Non-resident $468.

View attachment 5946
When is the deadline to buy and drawing dates for this?

Mauihunter

Some Details:

View attachment 5946

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Clear Creek Hunting

Offering mule deer and elk hunts on private ranches in Utah. Guaranteed licenses.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

San Juan River Outfitters

Guided trophy mule deer and elk hunts. Archery and rifle hunting adventures available.

Rough Country Outfitting

Providing world class hunting adventures for mule deer, moose, whitetail, black bear, wolf and coyote.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom