Vicious Wolf Attack!

Is there such a thing as a non- vicious wolf attack?

@Foundation, I believe he is posting on behalf of the moose, who doesn't have internet connections at "home".

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>Is there such a thing as
>a non- vicious wolf attack?
>
>
>
>@Foundation, I believe he is posting
>on behalf of the moose,
>who doesn't have internet connections
>at "home".
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-11 AT 00:57AM (MST)[p]Or.....SureShot could actually FIND some real video of a non vicious attack...I'd love to see 7 wolves gumming a moose!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I think by wolf you mean coyote, and by vicious you mean mild.

Definately a unique encounter though. Cool video.

Wrong again!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

wheres the wrist rocket when you need it? what a pest. Think I would of punted that thing like a football.

Woof attack my axx! Wait till you are taken down by a herd of Cougars. It's kinda fun till the smell catches up.

7982cougar_attack.jpg

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

There are some coyotes that hang out in the parking lots of a couple ski resorts that I work part time for that act like that yote .

The yotes have become a pest just like that one because people feed them , and they eat all the leftover food people drop in the parking lot .

I'm sitting in my truck one night at a ski resort when I hear some scratching . I thought it was coming from the music radio and ignored the noise . The scratching gets louder and I turn the music off . I hear more scratching and roll my drivers side window down . There is this big ol yote just sitting there like a regular dog waiting for me to feed him .

I chase them off as much as I can now or feed them some subsonic 22 rounds when they really get to be a pest .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom