Video's

B

Bura Nut

I had a video of blacktails, but lost it. What do you guys/gals have, and where can we buy them. I want videos on all the deer, like Coues, Columbian, Sitka, Muley's, Desert Muley's....

i dont have any at the moment, but you can go to huntingvideos.com and check it out, they got everything...just try out your local sporting goods store...you bound to find em somewhere....MarkB

Mark: The man that owns the video company that produces the videos where you mentioned has some real duds... I just bought the deer slam series about two weeks ago, and it was embarrassing watching the hunts. The mule deer in Colorado, Texas whitetails, California blacktails, Mexico coues & desert muley's. I type all this to hopefully save everyone some money, the hunts are all on game preserve type ranches except Mexico. The muley in Colorado is missed broadside at about 75 yards by some guys dressed up like friar tuck, then shot by Friar's back up, butt tuck with flintlocks. The deer was still alive suffering on the ground so the guy loaded up and shot it point blank. The deer in California were on a ranch where you paid for the size of deer you wanted to shoot, so most all the hunts were not what most hunters would want the general public to view our sports/love for the wilderness by. Any other good blacktail video's out there????

Bura.Try www.BlacktailCountry.com Dan is the founder of that site and lives on a ranch in Mendocino county and is in the process of putting a video together.There was some posts on the site about some blacktail videos also so hope that helps you out.

Happy Trails

Ridge_Runner

Thanks Ridge. Maybe the lesser deer like Blacktail and coues will get a little more air time. I know there are hunters out there that never hunt anything but the "other deer"......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom