VINIHUNT FAMILY

vinihunt

WISH U ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...I WON'T BE ABLE BE ON THIS FEW DAYS...WE HAD OUR BABY SON SATURDAY DEC 13, 7 LBS 11 OZ, NEW HUNTER IN OUR FAMILY! HORRAY!! :)WE HAVE 1 YR OLD SON, 2 BOYS!! GOOD LUCK TO U ALL WHO STILL HAVE A TAG OR TAGS!! WISH U ALL A GREAT N SAFE HOLIDAY!! LIKE ALWAYS

VINIHUNT' FAMILY

Vini and Family......Thanks for the picture and well wishes. My family and I wish yours the best of holiday seasons.......... Allen Taylor......

Vini,
Congrats on the new baby! Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas with the new little member of the family. Best Wishes for the New Year!

Congratulations on your latest addition to the family. We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and many more in the future...

Steve

Vini
Congrats on the new addition, thats the best Christmas present a guy could ask for! Hope you have a great holiday season.

luck to you and yours' vini, congratulations to the both of you..have a merry holiday season

Merry Christmas to you too and congratulations on the new arrival. Looks like a great looking family.

BOHNTR )))------------->

Hey Vinny it a good thing they took after your wife in the looks deptartment, Happy holidays buddy.

Vinny,
Best wishes to you and your wife on your new son. Christmas came a few days early; that's great!

Happy Holidays,
Doug/RedRabbit

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-03 AT 01:54PM (MST)[p]happy holidays to your family also. Congrats on the new munch-kin! Agreat early present.

Congrats on the baby. And you timed it right too. Didn't have to miss any hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-03 AT 06:58AM (MST)[p]Congrats on the new addition. Looks like you will be taking turns hunting with one son then the other. It's better than hunting for yourself when your child takes that big buck.

Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Phantom Hunter

Hey Vini,

Congrats on the new hunter. May you and yours have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Droptine

Congrats to your wife and you on the new addition to the family. Christmas came early for the both of you and a very beautiful present at that. Wishing you and the family the best of the Holidays and a prosperious New Year.

Brian

Thats cool your wife let you wear camo and a remington shirt for a family picture!Congrats on the baby. I have 2 girls 3 1/2 and 9 months. Merry Christmas!
Jeff

Vini- Merry X-mas and Happy New YEar to you and your family. Congrats on the newborn...Thanks for the pic!

Scott G.

het vini, did the elk hunter i sold you work at all, id be interested to know!

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom