vinihunt

vinihunt

485eb82534259398.jpg

fishin at Pecos yesterday! caught limited!!!

VINIHUNT is bacccck!!! congrats with everyone's tags!! was busy with my boy's t-ball, work and too much fishin trip with boys...

was talkin to NMHUNTNUTT 2 weeks ago about draw deadline..but everythin's cool now..I know it is old story but...I drew cow elk and deer...strucked out on others..oh well! at least I'm goin hunting...gonna help my brother and sis in law with Oryx in August...and few huntin trip also! which are cool! my brother, cousins didn't do well in draw either! close friends of my didn't draw either and was teasin me if I had connect with department of Game and Fish!

shoot me some question or anything with the units we ll be tryin our best to help with your huntin trip success...if want a scout package..contact crazyaboutcoues..

vinihunt

p.s. everyone...sorry some of u guys didn't draw...

Whats up Brother? Thanks for the pictures , your boys are getting big.They look pretty happy too, not much else beats the family having fun in the mountains ...

Johnny told me he talked to you the other day at a graduation. I might be going to work for his section(GSB) in another month or two, I sure want too.

Hey Bro , since your being so nice about hunt info and stuff , I'll reserve my help from you right now as I'm gonna need your help packing out my elk.....

Nutt..
yeah fun to talk to Johnny and his brother about hunting...he's cool! his sister work with my wife.

crazymaes...hope u drew good tags and you dad? my bro, cousins and dad didn't draw! at least bro drew an OIL for Rhodes Canyon in Aug..

Jamaro...congrats with ur draw..u should do good...good luck!

vinihunt

Howdy vini!

Congrats on the tags.

Got any LO tags for me buddy? I mean, they gotta be kind of cheap? Unit 20 or 13 antelope? Near my satellite farm? $1250? Or is that a bad wet dream?:)

Man it sucks without any tags.....YET!}>

Come see me on holeinone.com.;)

Vinni,

Glad to see the boys are still into fishing. I sure miss the times I spent hunting and fishing with my kids. They are all grown now and don't have that much time to go with old Dad. Enjoy it while they are home.

Phantom Hunter

ktc..

only I can find is $500. in a so/so unit! and called back and he said the outfitter bought all 5 tags for $5000. geez! and I thought U ll drew for sure but didn't...Damn NMGF LOL...

pm'ed ya!

Phantom...yeah boys really loved to go fishin and kept askin can we go again today..please dad...and will take them again this wknd! my boys won fishin derby contest 2 years row now so it is fun see them winning from out town against local town kids haha..

Vinihunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom