Vortex Customer Service

mlycrzy

Very Active Member
I bought a pair of Vortex Razor HD binos 4 years ago. I also have pair of 15x56 Swaros I mainly use on a tri pod and they are babied and kept safe for the most part. Needless to say, I have been pretty rough on the Vortex. In fact I never bought a carry case for them until recently so the were pretty roughed up and were missing the rubber eye piece on one side. Other than that they still were clear and worked great. Three weeks ago I sent them in for cleaning and repair. Today I got a box back from Vortex that contained a brand new pair of Razor HD 10x42’s. I’ve heard great things about their customer service and today proved why.

When a product isn't worth repairing, a new one is sent. That cost is built in. One and done customer here. mtmuley

I sent in some binos that my grandson ran over, and broke in half. I called when i was notified they had been delivered. Told the gal i wanted to pay for expidited shipping on the return, as i had a deer hunt a couple weeks away. She said she would just go ahead and overnight me a new pair., she would not accept my card number. Got the new ones in 2 days, with a new bino system to boot. A couple days later i called and ask for the same gal and told her i wanted to pay for the bino system, she said nope its on them. She said there was an issue tho, the guys in the shop had sent me another pair, before she had told them about the pair she had sent, she ask if i would mind returning them and i said i would, and i did 1 day later when they showed up. I never have had high dollar optics, mostly vortex, athlon, leopold. Im happy with the service iv gotten from vortex its the only issue iv had knock wood.

The eye cup fell out of the housing on a pair of diamonbacks while I was on a Wyoming hunt. Luckily I had just killed my buck and had a back up pair in camp. I finally got around to sending them in at the beginning of the month. These were probably 6-7 years old. I was pleasantly surprised to receive my warrantied product in the mail about 7 days later. But, to my surprise, when I opened the box I found a brand new pair of Diamonback HD's with the carrier! I've been a Vortex fan since I first saw their booth at a trade show years ago. Over the years I've rolled 90% of my optics to Vortex.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom