Vortex Razor HD-LHT 3-15x42

Jmw280

Does anyone have any feedback on the Vortex Razor HD-LHT 3-15x42? I’m thinking about trying one out.
Thank you.

Great scope and great quality for a solid price. Good zero stop and crisp turrets. And it only weighs a mere 19 ounces! Would be awesome for a lightweight mountain rifle combo.

Ok, thanks, I may just pick one up and try it.
I put a Leupold VX5HD
3-15x44 on my 7 STW for an elk hunt last fall. The tube is a little short for mounting, but glass is clear and it performed perfectly.
Thank you

Ok, thanks, I may just pick one up and try it.
I put a Leupold VX5HD
3-15x44 on my 7 STW for an elk hunt last fall. The tube is a little short for mounting, but glass is clear and it performed perfectly.
Thank you
The vortex has much more tube space available, you'll have much better luck fitting it how you want it.

I've got one on my Browning Hell's Canyon Speed 6.5 Creedmoor and I'm very happy with it. Clear glass, tracks true, good in low light, and it's light weight. All of which I wanted in a light weight rifle. Made in Japan not China.

A couple buddies and I have some and have spun the **** out of the turret. Holding zero great, dialing spot on, good glass, very nice hunting scope

Update. I bought the Vortex Razor HD-LHT 3-15x42 and mounted it on my 7STW. After two trips to the range, I am impressed!! Clear glass, light weight, lots of eye relief and seems to track great. The elevation turret is very good, but the windage turret feels mushy. The parallax adjust easily and absolutely no problem seeing bullet holes at 200 yards. It was actually better than my Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x50.
The dot reticle seems awesome, first one I’ve ever used, I like it.
Should be a really good hunting scope, I’ll update again later.
Best of luck to all this hunting season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom