Votes for a New Campfire Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanMan

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-07 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]Now here's an idea that I think has some merit. We get Founder to start a new forum called 'The Campfire'. In that forum any thread about Politics, Homo's in France, George Bush, Anyone named Clinton, or Global Warming etc. gets nuked instantly. In that forum we would exchange jokes, tell humorous or serious stories, and generally have a good time. Good idea?

In Reality what we need is a Politics and Complaints forum. Then 202, Dude, TFinal, Populustremuloidesadventures, and the rest of the gang would have a place to hold intellectual discussions.

cheers,

BeanMan

Come on know,don't you guys think that it would be the bestest of times setting around the campfire on a elk hunt and have these wiz bangs in your camp letting go with all their well thought out ways of saving the world! Oh I guess someone needs to think about it....I have bigger fish to fry......:RIMROCK

Thinking about it THIS much though? No thanks. I'm with Bean Man. I like to talk politics sometimes but good hell it's been awful around here lately. 202 is killin' me.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. I'M STILL WONDERING IF THE VIDEO FORUM IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN. ANYONE KNOW? I'M ALL FOR THE NEW ONE THOUGH.

BUGLEMN

Sounds like a good idea.
Maybe start a backstabbing forum as well for those that need to vent.
Best,
Jerry
44f4e09309b4a917.jpg

BeanMan, I agree. Let's GIT-R-DONE!

We need a seperate moderator to keep "The Campfire" on the right track.

Eel

thats a great idea. im sick of all this political mumbo jumbo. lets make it happen!!

BuckNut270

If all you whining clowns had been a little more politically involved for the last decade we wouldn't be in the sh1thole we're in today.

JB

I vote for a forum dedicated to t!tties!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Boooooooobies!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I said t!tties not udders! Them's too big! Naaasty!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

D13er.........
got an "on all 6's" rear view??
just wonder'n!(or maybe we we should wait for the new forum!
rm

HOW BOUT IT Beefy???

THEM BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

You dirty rotten, filthy minded, scoundrels. I had a important and serious thread going here and all you guy's can think about are mammary glands, and not very nice ones either. If you are going to hijack this thread at least post some nice ones.

Actually, this is just the kind of non homo/politico stuff the campfire should be all about.

Cheers,

BeanMan

I dont know if it would work, I think those guys would still try to hijack every thread once nobody paid them any attention, but I am willing to back it up and give it a try.

This forum is awesome. Great debates back and forth. A lot of give and take. If you don't like the dabate then stay out. Post what ever jokes and light hearted things. But don't turn into the Thread Nazi's.

This has been suggested before. I agree with it. It probably all depends on how much bandwidth Founder wants to dedicate to it.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Could also just ban all the wannabe political hacks & or the master(de)baters.

Now were talking!!! Homina, homina!!!!!!
Eric

deerline.gif

They would say they're fake and , wonder why a girl was wearing that to church. Not that I would object but my wife might.

I'm in, lets get Brian to remove some of the less active forums like hunt swaps(sorry fellas), and put in a political forum, so then those of us who want to swap jokes and stories can. Plus I like the boobs in the campfire forum, which we all know we talk about around a campfire with our friends.

Let's save the founder some bandwith.....no politics on this forum ought to solve the problem....just put it in the rules and nix the next political posting....problem solved.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I almost threw up, I didn't see the wheelbarrow she carries those things around in. Holy Crap how does she even walk upright. Just wrong sick and wrong and that is why I love this site.

We call that a whale tail. just like you see on a humpback whale, except a humpback whale can be considered pretty that one can't.

Me too,,,,,,,,,,,
Some body sent me those two pics when was in Kuwait,printed em up and taped em on back of the toilet door !!!!!!!!!!

>my gawd talk about EXTREMES those
>last two pics were polar
>opposites LOLOLOL :)

No that was before and after Jenny Craig :)

horsepoop.gif

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-07 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]Now here's an idea that I think has some merit. We get Founder to start a new forum called 'The Campfire'. In that forum any thread about Politics, Homo's in France, George Bush, Anyone named Clinton, or Global Warming etc. gets nuked instantly. In that forum we would exchange jokes, tell humorous or serious stories, and generally have a good time. Good idea?

In Reality what we need is a Politics and Complaints forum. Then 202, Dude, TFinal, Populustremuloidesadventures, and the rest of the gang would have a place to hold intellectual discussions.

cheers,

BeanMan
I'm in lets do it jokes, boobie pics, hunting stories, and finger pointing, music, good times.
Maybe we can set up a great big camp out with all of the MM members next summer. We can get together, get the fist fights out of the way first day and then sing Kumbaya around the camp fire.
Most of my enemies when I was young turned out to be my best friends after we fought.
Then we all can be civil when on the forum as we would be friends.

I'm in lets do it jokes, boobie pics, hunting stories, and finger pointing, music, good times.
Maybe we can set up a great big camp out with all of the MM members next summer. We can get together, get the fist fights out of the way first day and then sing Kumbaya around the camp fire.
Most of my enemies when I was young turned out to be my best friends after we fought.
Then we all can be civil when on the forum as we would be friends.
Ocho for Summer camp Counselor

For a group that espouses private property rights, you guys sure have a hard time respecting the rights of @Founder to control his own property.

For a group that espouses private property rights, you guys sure have a hard time respecting the rights of @Founder to control his own property.

Nah, it's founders site and he's gonna do what he wants with it. The new format listed this old thread as "similar posts" or some such, when I opened Bigshotcals thread titled Founder. Struck me funny.

Founder has gone the route of Jack Dorsey Twitter's business model, YouTube & Facebook. It's called censorship of anything he deems inappropriate or goes against his own ideology. How's that model working out for China's citizens, Russia? In the MM model, the justification for censorship is "name calling" which IMO has been pretty tame post Ocho. He can certainly do with his site what he wants. Perhaps an option would be to have a password to the political forum for those that want to enter that space. Those that hate politics can stay away or not

Founder has gone the route of Jack Dorsey Twitter's business model, YouTube & Facebook. It's called censorship of anything he deems inappropriate or goes against his own ideology. How's that model working out for China's citizens, Russia? In the MM model, the justification for censorship is "name calling" which IMO has been pretty tame post Ocho. He can certainly do with his site what he wants. Perhaps an option would be to have a password to the political forum for those that want to enter that space. Those that hate politics can stay away or not
Kind of like BLM and the NBA ?

I will faithfully keep it nice for the softies here on the campfire, I just want to see if the bets I maide on the election of Trump that I will get my hundred dollars ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom