WA High Hunt

ridgerunner

Very Active Member
Just wondering how many others out there are getting ready for the upcoming hunt? I know I've been hitting the range quite a bit this year and am starting to go through my gear. One more month to go!

What hunt are you talking about? The early high country hunt? Or the General? Isn't the early one near Levenworth?

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

I looked in my regs, and such. I think my dad and I are going to try and make it up there. One thing I like, is the access. Not a whole lot of roads in those areas. But that's also the thing I don't like. Not a lot of access. hehe Did that make any sense?

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

I am not doing an in state high hunt because I am bow hunting for elk in Idaho in September but I am thinking and researching hunting in the Chelan wilderness area next year. I will take some llamas in and rifle hunt for bear and bow hunt for deer.Has anyone hunted this area. Thanks,
Shane

I just looked at my topo maps for that area, and I can tell you is there isn't a whole lot of access as far as roads to getting close to where you can hike in.

Thanks Michael. That is why I picked that area. I will be disappointed if I see anyone else in there. The Pasayten gets hit pretty good with horse hunters and I would just assume not get into them.I can pack in my camp and pack out meat pretty easy with the llamas.
Thanks,
Shane

Shane, I'll probably be SW of you a little. In the Glacier Peak Wilderness Area. Let us know how you do!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom