WA multi weapon draw results

ironhead

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-06 AT 12:31PM (MST)[p]The results are now on the web. and yes I was succesful. Deer and Elk
Good luck

Iron,
Congratulations!! I am in for both. I couldn't find it on the Washington web site. Where did you find it? Groundhog

Damnit!!!!! Not selected!
Just go to the special permit info and type in your wild id.
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Thanks, I SUCK!!!! Didn't draw either one....... Good luck to the rest of you ! :)Groundhog

Check this out, when I went to the sight earlier it said "draw results , Selected." then it said "0 points" now it is blank and says "1 point". I love the WDFG........NOT.........

ridgerunner, I have the same question...mine doesn't say "selected" or "not selected." Also it shows 1 point for each one. I'm also assuming this means I didn't draw. (but not sure)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-06 AT 04:06PM (MST)[p]What a bunch of tards! Mine said not selected earlier, and now all it has is +1 point. Come on! I think that we should get drawn just for the frustration! I blane it all on our lezbo governor! She has nothing to do with it, I just like to use her/it as a scape goat! Haaahaa... And speaking of goats, have you seen her/it lately? Im thinking of having her/it out to my place so she/it can eat some of my berry vines!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

ok, they need to get it figured out. this is really starting to get to me. if i am unsuccessful than just let me know!

put all of our names in a garbage bag pull out 2000 of them make a PDF doc post it on the web site 2 hours max.

But thats just me trying to solve a problem not make an excuse to hire more govt workers.

Well, at least the WDFW is getting a tax break from hiring retards! Ooops..... I mean mentally challenged. Sorry.
watermark.php

518900089_s.gif

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Congrats Ironhead,

I didn't draw either guys. Oh well, I'm used to not drawing!!!
Maybe next year.

Clyde

OK I THINK I AM STUPID CAUSE ALL MINE AND MY DAD'S COMES UP AS IS SORRY NO APPLICATION FOUND. AM I DOING IT RIGHT OR DID THEY NOT PUT ME IN FOR THE DRAWING AT ALL?

DUGAN DEER

I checked at 1:00 pm today and the site said i had 0 bonus points and had drawn, I just checked it again because a friend called me and said something fishy is going on and now it says I have one bonus point and the status box is empty. our great game dept is up to something.

You guys need to read the thread on the Elk Forum, on this same subject. Here is post #19...should answer some questions:

DANLAWRENTZ (11 posts)
Apr-25-06, 05:27 PM (MST)
19. "RE: Another Day Another Mistate"
Talked to a lady over there today around 4p.m. she told me that they drew this morning and then realized that they had not put everyones name in for the drawing so they are going to redraw sometime this week and it should be updated by Friday for sure. My only info...

LMAO!!! Bob if that is true....that is fugged up! Mine said 1pt. Obviously did not get selected....do I still have a chance? I'd be pissed if I was one of those guys selected the first time. Amazing how someone could fluck up a drawing!

clyde....what do you mean your not use to drawing....didn't you just draw an Any Bull tag Last Year?? Try 6 years ya baby! :)

Muleyslyr, well it may be fugged up but it is what it is. :D

If yours just said 1 point and did not say "selected" or "not selected," it just means the results aren't there. Yes you do still have a chance, because apparently the "real" draw hasn't even happened yet.

Since you guys are on the subject of WDFW special permits, I noticed that there is a change in the proceedure for purchasing and submitting elk, deer, goat, sheep and moose permits this year. You can purchase the permit applications between April 20th and June 13th. You can submit those applications between May 15th and June 20th. This means if you wait until June 14th to purchase your permit application ...you are out of luck.
Since most guys purchase and submit on the same day my suggestion is to mark June 13th as the deadline! I took this info off the WDFW web site..if anyone reads it differently, please speak up.

In years past the deadline has meant absolutely nothing, the deadline has always been extended. Just some more of my anger getting the best of me.

They are just trying to be accomidating but if I guy can't make 10 minutes to put in his apps in the 3 weeks prior to the deadline I don't feel real sorry for him.

well i just checked and now it says not selected. is it working for anyone else?

Yes, I was selected for the elk, and not deer. My brother didn't get either one. Dang it, I didn't want to draw it this year. Only wanted the points. Now I have to decide if I want to spend the $160.

not selected for either. 6 points all around and now 1 for both multi season. I wish I didn't want to get drawn maybe it would've happened.
WACAT

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-06 AT 04:08PM (MST)[p]Well they only took the Elk multi season back, still good for Deer. I finally drew something in WA. The ice is broken and it's gonna be my year in the draws. Oh yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob D, I thought I read some where that if yoy didn't want to pay the 160.00 you could tell them, and get the point instead.

I was able to draw the deer but no elk. I was wishing it the other way around. Oh well, I'll get to do alot of deer hunting this year. I can't wait!!!!!

> Bob D, I thought
>I read some where that
>if yoy didn't want to
>pay the 160.00 you could
>tell them, and get the
>point instead.

Well I know you can choose to not purchase it, but I'm not sure if you do that if you would get a point. I guess I'll wait and see what I get in the mail. If it's still not clear I'll call and ask.

Well I drew the deer both times. My wife will leave me by the end of this deer season. does any one know how many people put in for the deer tag ?

I drew the deer also , was really hoping fo rthe elk so I could put in fo reast side permit with no risk of being stuck with a spike only general since I am a westsider. Oh well I'm 1 for 2 maybe this is my lucky year. Ya right... . Scott

"1,570 deer hunters and 521 elk hunters were selected"

that is odd, wasn't it supposed to be 1500 and 500?

I think it was supposed to be 1500/500 but they needed to get all the employees tags also
AKCAT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom