Wade Lemon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westerntines,

That was a special kind of crazy post there. That's almost as good as hossblurs crazy narrative. You have a government conspiracy, an assumption that people who hunt are willing to murder people who they think could mess up their hunt, and an awesome punch line at the end. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Wow. Devastating. You want a junior g-man badge for that?

What smoke? The bigfoot video? The video of two guys having a verbal altercation. The still picture of a bush??????

What you call smoke is nothing but internet garbage. The only smoke is the smoke that's getting blown up your shorts by the rest of these childish haters.

So wait let me get this straight a guy from texas is gonna educate a bunch of people from Utah on something that happened in utah. The Waldrips and WLH are your clients you'll defend them no matter what they do. And if you think there isn't someone crazy enough to off an outfitter who's screwing them over you're living in a bubble. Wade Lemon Hunting is the Cliven Bundy of the hunting world. They believe they are entitled to things that are not theirs.

Huntindad4,

The state didn't take Partial responsibility.

Thousands and thousands of game animals die every year in your state every year from other things besides hunting. You don't get compensated for it because you didn't lose anything. This death of this sheep cost you nothing. Especially since the shooter had a tag which cost $95000. I'm pretty sure you and the state came out ahead on this one.
Now you want to call this the court of public opinion. Renaming this bs lynching isn't going to run this garbage through a morality carwash. It is what it is. A bunch of gossiping people hiding behind their computers who take pleasure in thinking they are damaging someone else's business. Its disgusting.

Tri, honest question.

Did you first post about the Ram and declare WL broke the law with the blamm! Post?

Answer the question about the cougar in my post.

I dont live in Utah and I dont hunt sheep so I lost nothing.

The state of utah charges a higher fine for poached animals considered trophies.

This ram was killed outside the law for the tag aka poached.

This is simply the court of public opinion sorting out whether they wanna hire a shady outfitter. Call it a lynching all you want.

One of the best posts on the Wade Lemon subject (I dont recall if it was this one or another) and you leg riding defense of him is the fact that you keep responding and keep the posts alive. I bet Wade loves that....

Bill

I’ll never need, I’ll never want and I’ve never meet Wade... but this subject has been beat to death...

Westerntines,

The Waldrips and WLH are not my clients.

Whatever Tri you'll defend the wrong at all costs. They've damaged their own reputation by poor choices. But you didn't help them out much either BLAMM!! Go snort some bondo in your shop

"Tri, honest question.

Did you first post about the Ram and declare WL broke the law with the blamm! Post?"

No

"Answer the question about the cougar in my post."

No idea what your question was.

"This ram was killed outside the law for the tag aka poached."

Actually more complicated than that.

"This is simply the court of public opinion sorting out whether they wanna hire a shady outfitter. Call it a lynching all you want."

No it isn't. People on these threads have specifically said they hope it will damage his business. If you just want to avoid doing business with him no problem. Shut up and spend your money with who you do like. No need to dig up a case that is years old that WLH was legally cleared of and try and smear him on a public forum. Like I said before, shame on you.

"One of the best posts on the Wade Lemon subject (I dont recall if it was this one or another) and you leg riding defense of him is the fact that you keep responding and keep the posts alive. I bet Wade loves that...."

It would surprise you what Wade thinks about these threads.

Tikka,

I agree. It was beat to death years ago. The only reason to bring it up now is these yahoos think it will hurt his business around the expo. It was nothing more than maliciousness. These guys already knew what their opinions were. It wasn't like they suddenly learned about this and wanted to know more. Some of them even admitted they wanted to hurt Wade's business.

Probably wouldnt be surprised... he said how he feels about the people who are questioning his actions in the article at the top. And that is what he was willing to say openly to a reporter. I'm sure it was PG compared to his real feelings.

It is as simple as the animal was shot in an area not open to the tag and the regulations clearly stated which areas were closed when.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE TO BREAK THE LAW.

POACHED!

All I want is for every sportsman to be held to the same standard. They aren't. This case proves that. So I will continue to post on it until I tire of it or until the post is deleted. If someone doesn't care for that then scroll on by..

Bill

It wasn't ignorance when the state provides you false information.

Kind of like you are a liar. It's as simple as that.

Hey huntindad4,

You ever asked Wade what his side of the story is?

Everyone please leave Tri alone! He is the ONLY ONE that has all the facts to exonerate this reputable Professional Guide!? In Tri's little mind, he and his cronies will NEVER BE WRONG OR DO ANYTHING WRONG OR ILLEGAL! That is disgusting!! It's the hunters responsibility to know where they are and can hunt, and YES a professional guide Is held to a higher standard of knowledge and ethics! If an "honest mistake" is made then the individuals pay the price or influence the courts to skew the outcome.. seen it with my own eyes. It's impossible for me to believe such a premier guide would wait till the last minute to find out if an area is open to hunt or not, not buying that one! It's even more pathetic that he got away with it!

It's funny how yall want to talk about what is a guide's responsibility to know while you ignore the fact that THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE RULES DIDN'T KNOW. It's like you have some form of selective standards and logic to justify looking down your nose at someone who didn't do anything at all to you and wasn't charged with anything.

How is a fish Bio supposed to know if a sheep unit is open or not? Wade scouted that ram ALL SUMMER but chose to clarify the morning of the hunt while they were stalking the ram? Calls a different regional office? You call that a professional? Pretty shady for a so called professional guide.

You think that guy they asked over the phone in the office outside of the area actually makes the rules....or is even responsible for knowing anything about them (unless he draws a sheep tag). You really dont understand how government jobs work do you?

The man only knows about his specific daily job and probably doesn't know that in every way. In other words he probably skirts procedure to speed up small aspects of his job and if he was asked exactly how the department wants it done he probably couldn't get it right.

Where did I lie?

Bill

I love it every time tristate gets involved in one of these. These threads would die so much more quickly if he’d just let them be. But he can’t help himself. He just HAS to respond. And it perpetuates the idea of bad conduct by a person, and makes more and more people see it, and rekindles fires that were ready to die.

Tri thinks he’s doing these people favors by defending them, yet he’s causing more damage. See the BLAAAAM thread hoss has mentioned and the old school thread about the Hyde Park buck, not to mention these recent two. He’s the gift that keeps on giving, and he’s not smart enough to realize it, even when people point it out clearly to him.

Good stuff. Very good stuff.

Unscaled game department unit boundry map did not match written description, so I went with word description and got a ticket. for hunting in the wrong unit. The state made errors and I got the chit end of the stick, game and fish didnt take the blame. They actually took my hunting away for a few years.. so yeah THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE RULES DIDN'T KNOW but I paid for it!! The rules should apply the same to everyone.

It's funny how yall want to talk about what is a guide's responsibility to know while you ignore the fact that THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE RULES DIDN'T KNOW. It's like you have some form of selective standards and logic to justify looking down your nose at someone who didn't do anything at all to you and wasn't charged with anything.

The people who make the rules DID KNOW.

WLH specifically avoided asking them. He specifically avoided asking the region Nebo is in. He specifically avoided asking a Big Game biologist. He specifically avoided asking SLC. He specifically avoided asking sheep coordinator.

Further. He DID NOT ask the biologist in Price if it was true the Nebo rotated by yearly. Had he of done so the question most likely would have caused further investigation.

He asked a very flippant, basic question.
"Can the gov tag hunt every unit"

So yes. The State admitted it COULDNT PROVE they had sent WLH a letter about the Nebo.

That doesn't mean they didn't. Just that they couldn't prove it

None of which meant WLH was innocent. None of it meant he knew better, was shady, or anything. It just meant the Juan county couldn't prove it, or weren't willing to take a shaky case against gazillionaire defenders.

None of any if that means WLH was innocent.

Allrighty,

I got me a great sleep and feel refreshed. Lets recap. Huntindad4 is till a liar because he knows he doesn't know the evidence of this story but still chooses to call people names. Treedagain for some reason can't recognize the content of the article HE POSTED which stated UTAH DWR TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR ILLEGAL KILLING. Vanilla doesn't have the huevos to answer a question because he knows he would have to accept the fact that the Utah DWR screwed up and caused this fiasco. Vanilla keeps talking about the "damage" I am causing. What damage. WLH is growing and being very successful and they weren't prosecuted for anything in this case. So what "damage" slick? I'm sorry to pop your balloon but your opinion and ego ain't near as powerful as you believe. Hossblur has gone off the res and just keeps spitting out some classic tinfoil hat conspiracies. I like how apparently he has talked to every single biologist in the state about it but has never talked to Wade about it. Now we have SHedz has come to the party. Shedz, sounds like maybe you got screwed. Welcome to hunting. I wish it would have worked out different for you. Just because it didn't work out well for you doesn't mean you need to hope other people get screwed also. Right now you kind of sound like the kid who got the most expensive pair of Air Jordans and when you wore them to school the kids whooped you and took them so now you think if anyone wears air Jordans they deserve to get assaulted and robbed also. That's not really logic. In fact its not really being a nice person. You know a nice person would say, "I sure hope this doesn't happen to anyone else". Lets be a nice person today SHedz.

Last edited:
Hey Try, since you have such large huevos about answering questions, why did you delete your Blaaam Wade Lemon is a sheep poacher thread?

Your recap is too long and full of lies. I’ll just some it up for everyone nice and quick like.

The lying sack of crap Trystate is defending another lying sack of crap like he always does.

and btw, your lying about getting a great nights sleep. You laid awake all night long thinking about this crap.

LOL.... hiding in his Mom's basement wearing his batman Cape.

"The glove don't fit you must acquitt."

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against Secretary Clinton"

"The state took responsibility"

No one had to talk to OJ, Hillary, WLH. It was all out in the open.

You’re angry because people know you either have to be dense or a liar yourself to not see this for what it is so you project onto others what you know about yourself....

Its okay Tri.

Where did I lie?

Bill

And just for the record, I answered his question. I answered it clearly. He just didn't like that it wasn't what he was expecting. He thinks he is smart enough to manipulate others, including me, to answering his fake questions exactly how he wants it answered so he can try and manipulate them more. He doesn't realize he is between 2 to 327 steps behind most people on this forum while he spins around chasing his own tail.

bottom line is that Tristate is a previous client of WLH, he will continue to defend them to no end. he was guided and "killed" a 222" deer on the vernon unit for hell sakes. he wont stop

bottom line is that Tristate is a previous client of WLH, he will continue to defend them to no end. he was guided and "killed" a 222" deer on the vernon unit for hell sakes. he wont stop

When your idea of hunting is calling someone and paying them to take you, I can understand his mindset of guides being his only chance to hunt and needing to "protect" them at all costs.

I'd be curious if WLH would even answer his call since the BLAAAAAMM!! posts caused him so much trouble.

I'm sure Robyn would like to skin him.

When your idea of hunting is calling someone and paying them to take you, I can understand his mindset of guides being his only chance to hunt and needing to "protect" them at all costs.

I'd be curious if WLH would even answer his call since the BLAAAAAMM!! posts caused him so much trouble.

I'm sure Robyn would like to skin him.

she doesnt want to skin him, they are best friends because theyre both from TEXAS. you know what they say about texas

c2bcb8c42e90d0e9d36843d9733e03b30cc0292e365b64089a8a6ad86342dbb7.jpg

LOL
You guy believe he didn't know the rules. BUT he found a way around one of them rules and got paid good money for it.
Not knowing is this really a defense. Guess it you don't know it a 55mph zone you can say a sheriff told you it was ok. LOL

Hey Nilla, before you were just dodging the question. Now you are lying about it. Integrity, who needs it. Certainly not a prosecutor. You're in good company with huntindad4.

Hossblur,

Wade and I get along just fine. Talk to him all the time. You might be surprised how good a fella he really is. As for Robyn, I really don't know her. I don't have anything negative to say about her even if she does want to skin me. You are the one who said you want to hurt her. Maybe you should be more worried.

That is a southern Ut thing. I always got that feminine vibe from Tri

That would explain how sensitive he is over his man

"Tristate, post: 1820592, member: 2299"]
What if I'm your dad?

Impossible, his mom is a human....you have only mounted sheep and goats. Throw in the occasional pig for variety. Only in Texas.

Well I guess we proved the state of Utah was responsible for the death of the ram. Good work fellas. See you next year when you kids need something to hate on around the expo.

Why wait until next hunting season begins? See what yall make up when there isn't any thing going on anyway. Your lies are lies no matter what time of year it is.

Hey Nilla, before you were just dodging the question. Now you are lying about it. Integrity, who needs it. Certainly not a prosecutor. You're in good company with huntindad4.

Hossblur,

Wade and I get along just fine. Talk to him all the time. You might be surprised how good a fella he really is. As for Robyn, I really don't know her. I don't have anything negative to say about her even if she does want to skin me. You are the one who said you want to hurt her. Maybe you should be more worried.

I get along great with all the folks writing me checks. I'm not surprised. I doubt your hostile to any of your taxidermy clients.

I never said he wasn't a nice guy. I said he is shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom